02 15 2020 Blog # 1: Introduction

 

Hello, everyone. My name is Candy Grandpre. I’m a Targeted Individual. A victim of gang stalking, electronic harassment & organized crime.

I tried to get my life story out on YouTube, but my channel lasted not even a whole year! & they silence me. I got penalized for exposing the gang stalking perps, & falsely accused by YouTube of spam, sexual content, deceptive practices or whatever other lie they could come up with. & each appeal got wrongfully denied.

I experienced SO much hate & people ignoring me, giving me thumbs DOWN, etc. I felt unappreciated on YouTube. I still have my backup channel. Now that I’ve launched this blog, I don’t plan on using that backup channel much anymore, either.

Here’s the link, if anyone cares to see. I got frustrated & deleted the videos, but I put up a couple of more. I will keep the channel up, as long as ShitTube allows. They might shut that down, too.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9tvWhmrLhTCZjgVlyXHfew

All my evidence is GONE! Dog! The video of the perp telling me TO MY FACE!, that the police has me under surveillance. Sorry that I’m not that great of a blogger. Just trying to get my story out.

Look forward to a few “Books” I had planned to “write”. 1 or 2 fiction books & about 3 nonfiction, including autobiography.

Yeah! The perps & narcissistic abusers have every right to sue me for defamation & slander, huh?

Well, in case you don’t know, I’m homeless on the streets. My family, including my dyke ass twin sister hate my guts & wish me dead. I can’t get a job anywhere. Now, I can’t get a place to live anywhere. I’m being hated & abused by even STRANGERS!

I wish there was someone to love me, care about me & take me seriously & believe me. All my gang stalking evidence on my other YouTube channel is destroyed! I don’t even have other targeted individuals by my side. They oppress me, too. & a lot of them act narcissistic & controlling & try to dictate my life. Sadly, I’ve had to cut them off.

This is my 1st blog. & sorry that it sucks. This is my first time doing this, on my phone. I will try to edit it as best as I can.

Many people yell at me, telling me to get off the streets, like as if I have control over my situation.

No one is obligated to give me any money, but if you or anyone cares to spread the word about my new blog & donate on your own free will, it would be greatly appreciated.

paypal.me/John146WTL

https://www.gofundme.com/f/homeless-gang-stalking-victim

$PsychWorld35 CashApp

Thank you SO much, everyone!

I REALLY hate to have to ask or “beg” for any money. I wish I could work from home or have my own business. I wish I had someone to help me with my own business. I can’t do “employment” because of the targeting & harassment. It sucks, because it seems like only Masonic SELLOUTS are allowed to successfully have a business to run! Can’t a person have their own business to run, WITHOUT selling out & joining the Masons? Welp! I guess not. My dreams of having my own business, selling natural products & also traveling the world, are GONE! All these fake “positive” affirmations that the fake mental health people tell us to say in the mirror, are an illusion! A lie!