02 16 2020 Blog #4: Open Talk Journal

 

Hello, everyone. I used to blog a lot back then, especially during the MySpace days. Wow! I MUST say. I find this blogging thing to be addictive, already! I admit. I was addicted to making those YouTube videos, also. I pretty much felt SO hated & unwanted on YouTube. I feel better here. Felt depressed & down all day, but this blogging/journaling is helping me feel better & release tension.

Catholic Charities has me staying in a hotel room for a week. With continental breakfast included. I’ve experienced noise harassment every day during the day, but I’m surprised & glad about how quiet it’s been @ night! Usually, when I have my own apartment, it’s the opposite. I won’t say where I’m at downtown, because then, it would be “telling all my business”, right? Well, guess what. Perps are 2 doors down. Traveled ALL the way from GEORGIA, to perp me! @ least, that’s what I assume, because they have a Georgia license plate. There’s this 1 rude old lady perp here, also, who walks around with an oxygen tank. Makes me feel less sorry for her ass! I’m going to be back on the streets on Tuesday after 11 AM. I say all the time, that homelessness is taking a toll on me, & I don’t know how much I can take anymore, sleeping on the streets. 1 of my WORST nightmares! 36 year old single female, sleeping on the streets, & seemingly NOBODY cares! I guess Catholic Charities & Opening Doors can only do SO much, & there’s only so little funding.

Funny how, when I HAD Section 8 apartments to live in, people acted SO fake “concerned” about my “safety”, & talked to me like a punished child, scolding me about running the “streets” @ night, when it’s only 5PM, & dark early because of NO Daylight Savings time! (& I don’t even RUN the streets @ night! That’s not me. But I have NO choice but to be outdoors @ night, because I have nowhere to live. I avoid the homeless clique & stay to myself. When I HAD my own place, I would be more of a homebody, & people would lecture me about being in bed all day. Well, It’s gang stalking perps like YOU who have me too depressed & scared to leave home! People have something to say, either way.) I could be coming home from doing laundry @ 4:37PM, & would have to hear a “lecture” about “running the streets” @ “night”. It’s freakin’ crazy! So many people don’t care. They’re ONLY about CONTROL! Tell me how much sense it makes, to be concerned about someone you PRIDEFULLY ADMIT, that you “CARE” NOTHING about! Narcissistic ABUSERS do that!

These rich, selfish narcissists in America should be ashamed of themselves! How many homeless PEOPLE have the rich rescued off of the streets? But they’d rather run & trip over a banana & crack their skulls, LITERALLY ending up in the emergency room, trying to rescue all the stray cats, dogs, roosters, possums & chickens off the streets!

Dog! I don’t know what I want to eat for dinner. Trying to save & stretch the little money I have for the month. I’ve been gaining more weight, living off of peanut butter crackers, granola bars, food from Dollar Tree, etc. & since, 2020, I realize that I’ve been having to eat more fast food & junk food, in order to save money. Whataburger is overpriced for no reason, & expensive. I haven’t eaten FakeDonald’s in a LONG time, but had it ONCE on my ALREADY ruined New Year’s Day! I had Taco Bell & Wendy’s a couple of times this year, as well. I wonder if people view IHOP & Denny’s, to be as much garbage as McDonald’s & stuff. I don’t miss FakeDonald’s at all! Well…I miss McGriddles, McFlurries, Big Mac’s, sausage biscuits & caramel sundae’s with nuts, which I was always cheated out of. No, I DON’T miss fast food. LOL! I even ate Dunkin’ Donuts & a few more donuts this year.

I just had BAD food choices because of little money so far this year. I gained 10 pounds. I’ve been craving more fruits, vegetables & salads lately. I was BROKE by the 15th of the month last month, & financially struggled because I had an extra expense last month, paying $105 for swimming & guaranteed showers. I don’t have to fight with other homeless. I don’t even go to those homeless day centers. I’m surprised I made it through. I fear going broke this month, & don’t want to have to panhandle on the streets anymore. It’s frightening. Also upsetting. Because I’d rather make my OWN money!

I guess I’ll have Jimmy John’s tonight. I’m surprised that the delivery fee is only $1.25. I guess it’s too late to walk out. Plus, it’s been rainy a lot today.

I’ve been having diarrhea since the MOMENT I got in this hotel room, & it’s been the WORST today! The 1st day, it was bloody diarrhea. (Sorry if you’re offended @ my TMI, but I felt that maybe I should mention this because it’s probably related to poisoning, DEW Weapons or electronic harassment.) I feared going to the Emergency Room. I know they’re tired of seeing my face. (Ha! The moment I typed EMERGENCY ROOM, I heard fire truck sirens.) The paramedics hit me with a $912 bill for riding in the ambulance. I already showed those bastards my insurance cards!

Well, I guess this is all I’ll write for now. There are some thoughts in my head for stuff to write, that keep slipping my mind.