02 18 2020 Blog #14: Escambia County Area Transit is a Gang Stalking company!

 

So, with the military bus tonight, the Black gay perp bus driver gave me 1 white headlight & 1 yellow headlight! It’s currently 8:03 PM Central Time. We’re on bus 1454. & what he does is, drive with NO lights on, inside the bus @ night, when it’s dark, & when he arrives to pick me up, he turns them on. He gave me problems before. They all overcharge me an extra quarter to ride the bus, when I have a 30 day pass!

More than 1/2 these bus drivers & the administrators are abusive, rude perps. As I said, all my documented YouTube evidence is GONE!

& fuck that fake bitch Angela Walden, who takes everyone’s complaints, except mine! 🖕

Update: & then, the string wouldn’t work when I pulled it, & I told him. He ignored me the 1st time. Then, he got an attitude the 2nd time. So, I told him, “I know you’re Gang Stalking me!”, & then, all he could do was to look stupid. Then, I started filming him with the funny headlights.