02 24 2020 Blog #21: Been suffering sleep deprivation

 

Due to my electronic harassment with this targeting & gang stalking, I haven’t been able to sleep well. Homeless or not. I only got about 1 hour of sleep this morning, none last night, 5 hours the night before (the best I’ve had all week), 2 the night BEFORE that, & then 1 the night even before that, & NO sleep on Tuesday night last week.

Twice, in 2017, I wasn’t homeless. I HAD a place, & in January/February 2017 & then again in December 2017, I went consecutive 18 days of NO sleep! I went to the emergency room & was told, both times, that I had the BEST EKG all day! & doctors refused to help me or give me any solution to my lack of sleep.

Earlier this morning on the bus, my heart had SO much pressure on it, & it brought back memories of when I had my suicide attempt in October 2010, with the overdose of Klonopin & Benadryl pills. I just COULDN’T sleep last night!