02 26 2020 Blog #23: Main crazy perp

 

I had to be discreet because in the past, when I film him or take pictures of him, he acts a damn FOOL! This is the bastard who told me that the police got me under surveillance (I had this Satanist on film, saying that, but YouTube took my WHOLE other channel down.), & then he called the police on me TWICE, on New Year’s Day, which was 2 days later. & he told the police to follow me everywhere closely & watch my EVERY MOVE! He lied to the police, saying that I have something “mental”, & that I’m “INSANE”. Who’s the mental, insane one, when this motherfucker is a man in his 70’s, following around, bullying, harassing & gang stalking a 36 year old Black female stranger?

I’m in the front of the 1st picture, & notice him wearing red hat & sunglasses. He was wearing a San Francisco 49er’s hat.

 

Talking about that crazy dirty demon Alex du Pre'.