03 02 2020 Blog #36: Stars15K worse than Chief Handler

 

I have no way to block this lady. She followed me ALL THE WAY from YouTube to my blog. I think that this was the bitch who called me on January 15, 2020 & threatened to have me locked up in the mental hospital for no reason, just because I wasn’t on YouTube for a couple of days because they wrongfully suspended my account.

Dear Stars15K, do you know that what you are doing is cyberharassment? Cyberbullying? I know you’re a Gang Stalking Perp! You’re a criminal. I reported your last comment for spam. I’ve NEVER violated or disrespected you. You’re the VERY same narcissist that you call me! I’m saying, LEAVE ME ALONE!

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Harassment.htm

lowenthalabrams.com/harassed-online-when-to-call-the-police/

This person reminds me SO much of Gothic Martha & ETXYellowRose from Yahoo! Answers in 2007.