03 06 2020 Blog #50: $912 medical bill

Yesterday, I was on UWF campus, & I felt pain in the right side of my heart & had to hunch over. I told myself, “I’m not going to the emergency room today!” Also, they were microwaving my feet. This happened 2 days in a row with my feet. The pain felt like itching & burning @ the same time. This happened @ the bus stop. Once I got on the bus, the attacks stopped.

September-November 2019, when I was working, I ended up in the ER 4 times, & was gang stalked every night @ work.

That $912 bill that I can’t afford to pay, was from 1 of those hospital trips. & I ignored the bill for a long time because at first, I thought the company was a scam. I didn’t find out until later, that it was an ambulance bill from “Sacred Heart Hospital”, where I was treated like shit the last time. & they should be called “Crooked hell prison”!