My Temporary PayPal fundraiser

 https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8Fu6dDjIa2


Gang Stalking Victim Struggling to Survive


Candy Grandpre

Housing & Hunger

$0.00


0%raised of $20,000.00

Ends in 13 days

I'm a Targeted Individual, being Gang Stalked & sabotaged. Tortured with Directed Energy Weapons. At the moment, I have a job, but I'm having a difficult time, trying to get out of the hole that I'm in. Suffering Workplace Mobbing. They're trying to drive me to want to quit. The perps have threatened to make me back homeless on the streets again. I'm currently paying $340/week at a motel, which isn't enough to save for 1st & last months rent for a permanent place to live, because all the money goes to the motel.


I'm disabled & am trying to seek self-employment. I work best alone. They sabotaged the ebooks, short stories, blogs & past fundraisers that I've published. If I had help with getting a vehicle, that can help open the door to many more job opportunities. Also, if I could get a permanent place to live, I can possibly get work at home jobs. Maybe get my own business. Hopefully lessen the harassment.


I'm looking for a hand up, not a hand out. Thank you. Please spread & share.


*I was forced to quit my job the next day, after I made this, because I saw it coming!