Skit Topic #2

 

Narc Abuse


This is a short skit that illustrates the battle, between a narcissistic abuse victim's husband & her mother, for control over her.


Opal - narc mother

Nilsa - narc victim (daughter & wife)

Keston - Nilsa's narc husband

Hillary - Nilsa's traitor friend

_________________________________________


(Opal's phone rings)


Nilsa: Mom. I need your help. Keston locked me out of the house. I don't have anywhere else to go. It's too cold to be out here.


Opal: Look, little girl! That's too tough. I'm not about to get in between another 1 of you & Keston's fights.


Nilsa: But, mom!


(Opal hangs up in her face.)


Keston chases after Nilsa, yelling at her & humiliating her. He finally gets a hold of her & grabs her, dragging her back into the house.


Keston: Do you want me or not? You've cheated on me for the LAST TIME! So therefore, you have forfeited your rights to access to MY bedroom! I've changed the locks on both MY bedroom "AND" MY front door!


Nilsa: What!? How can you say that when I bought this house with MY hard-earned money before I even knew of your existence? & I never cheated on you. My boss (another female) was calling me to come into work, when I was supposed to be off, because my coworker is on vacation.


Keston: (gets in her face) Don't you realize that whatever belonged to you became MINE, once we got married? (walks off with a smirk)


Come to find out, KESTON was cheating on Nilsa behind her back, with whom she thought was her best friend, Hillary. She was devastated & couldn't wrap her mind around such gaslighting & projection.


Opal found out that Nilsa had come into some lawsuit money, so she took that opportunity to have Nilsa come & live back with her, showing fake "sympathy" for Keston throwing her out.


(Phone rings)


Nilsa: Hello?


Opal: You know who this is! Don't act stupid. Come over to my house.


Nilsa: I can't believe that Keston is serious about kicking me out of a house that was mine before I met him.


Opal: Well, it was YOUR choice to marry him, when I warned you NOT TO, & you did it anyway!


Nilsa: Wait a minute! Mom! You're the 1 who introduced me to him & suggested that I...


Opal: I don't care if you're 27 years old! Now, what comes after the saying, "I brought you into this world."? Don't you DARE talk back to me!


So, Opal took Nilsa back in. Once Nilsa got her lawsuit money, Opal confiscated it all, saying that it's rent money. Later on, Keston found out, & Opal had a big argument with him over the money. He tried to get Nilsa to move back in her actual house that he falsely claims as being all his. Basically, money was the reason why the mother & the husband were battling for control over Nilsa.


THE END