The Open Talk Meeting

Timberwood: Short Stories Edition - Vol. 10


Randomly, out of NOWHERE, Mr. Tharen, Sr. announced, "MEETING!" & then everyone said, "Aww, man! Who has time for a meeting?"


Kurl (With a K, & not a C. His real name is Earl Price, Jr.) shouted, "I HAVE TIME FOR A MEETING!"


No one likes the meetings, except for a few people. I (Nola Bordelon) am not sure why people hate the meetings. It's a support group for people who left the Timberwood cult. Who knows. Maybe they don't like the meetings because they're still secretly pretending to have left, while still a part of the cult. Sort of like controlled opposition.


Mr. Tharen, Sr. asked, "What will be the topic of this meeting today? Any suggestions?"


Cornelius & Sherry's teen daughter Paydria said, "Let's talk about why so many people keep turning up dead, in the WEIRDEST ways, that don't even make sense! & why are so many deaths fake? Thing is. You don't even fake your OWN death. Timberwood does. & why is it that when the cult elites at the top put you into their secret prisons for not complying, they falsify your death?"


Kurl said, "Now, you're poppin', Miss Genius! Let's hit it. You already know. Lemme be da 1 to hit the flo' (floor)!"


Gary Espinoza said, "Bro, it's called 'blood sacrifice rituals'. Like they do in Hollywood. Timberwood wants to be like Hollywood. Their OWN secret society. Why do you think people like Brian Kemp & Russell were Masons?"


Carlos chimed in & said, "We're homeless behind this. Me & Kurl. I remember when Timberwood drugged me up & tried to drown me in the bathtub, trying to copy off of Whitney Houston & her daughter. That wasn't cool. Luckily, they didn't succeed at killing me. They still faked my death, anyway. They faked my daughter's death, too. Then, years later, they killed her for real. It's too deep, dog!"


Haha! An 8-year old child knows about Targeted Individuals & Gang Stalking by eavesdropping in grown folks conversation. Annalise can tell you ALL about it! Annalise had this to say:


"Um, my mom always talks about cults being part of Gang Stalking. I'm 8 years old, & they gang stalk me & my whole family. That's why my dad died, & they kept trying to kill my mom. Still trying to kill her. I'm tired of the remote torture. When my mom was pregnant, they tortured her pregnant belly at night. I'm surprised she's still alive, & that the twins turned out OK. They're trying to MK Ultra the twins. I'm tired of this & need this to end NOW! Those perps need Jesus!"


Everyone was shocked to hear these words out of a small child's mouth. Annalise is 8, but everyone mistakes her for being 6 because she's small for her age, but BRILLIANT. They were so shocked that the meeting ended almost immediately after she shared her testimony. Maybe it was too much truth for so many grown adults to hear out of a child's mouth.


Kurl was disappointed because he REALLY was eager to share his experiences. An outsider, named Kate Shexnayder, overheard the entire conversation, & Kurl was upset because he mistakenly assumed she was a Timberwood agent, listening in. But she had nothing to do with Timberwood. She was intrigued because she wanted to share her experiences with the fake Jehovah's Witnesses cult, but everyone packed up & left.


Gary Espinoza got her phone number & promised to let her speak during the next meeting. Then, they expanded it, & started doing emotional support groups & Christian Bible study/prayer for ANYONE who has left any cult.


THE END