08 13 2020 Blog #165: Open Talk Short Journal

 

Hello, Journal.

They’ve been keeping me CHRONICALLY sleep deprived lately. I can barely function or do what I want/need to do. Stuff like, working on my books &/or organizing my storage unit. This is NOT about me being “lazy”. Sleep deprivation can REALLY take a toll on me. Constantly feeling like I’m DYING!

Also, I haven’t been blogging as much since being back on Twitter, Facebook & (well, for the 1st time) Instagram. Also, feeling set back & discouraged that whenever I try to blog or work on my books, on my phone, EVERYTHING gets erased. I don’t carry around my laptop for 2 reasons: 1. Because I don’t want it getting stolen & 2. Because I want to feel free, carrying around less belongings. Plus, whenever I carry around more than 1 bag, I get treated with MORE abuse because of OBVIOUS homelessness.

Last time I tried to work on my fiction book, they tortured & vibrated my left foot SO badly, that I was FORCED to stop! & haven’t been functional enough to get to think clearly enough to work on it. It’s easier to work on my blogging from my laptop than my phone, but more convenient on my phone.

I had SO much MORE to want to write, but now that I’m writing, my mind went blank, & all the thoughts I wanted to write about, disappeared.

Someone gave me the idea to try to write short stories. So, I can do that, as well. In fact, I can start on that, today.

Also, I’ve been trying what I could, to get closer to Jesus & reading the Bible & praying, after being backslidden & lukewarm after SEVERE spiritual abuse. Trying to spiritually pick myself back up.