08 19 2020 Blog #170: Forced mask-wearing fake Coronavirus COVID-19!

 Forgive me if I posted this already.

Fake ShitTube YouTube INSTANTLY deleted my video rant about the forced mask-wearing! They, of course, falsely accused me of spreading “DANGEROUS” & “FALSE” information, when I was speaking the truth.

Someone showed me this.

https://www.eyeopeningtruth.com/covid-19-satanic-ritual/

I can’t breathe with a mask on. Even if it’s covering jus my mouth & not my nose. I avoid wearing one as much as I can get away with it.

This is a joke, because one week, we’re forced to wear a mask in, let’s say, Tom Thumb gas station. & then the next week, we don’t have to wear one, & then the next week, it’s required again. Or, a restaurant is open one week, & everyone can sit & eat, (with the fake social distancing nonsense), & then the next week, it’s takeout only, then the next week, they’re completely closed. Then takeout only again, & then shut down again, & then everyone can eat inside. It’s crazy!

I noticed that since fake COVID-19 trash, restaurants have filthier bathrooms. Pissier, shittier & bloodier toilets. You never know WHAT you will find! & the ECAT transit buses are dirtier, but they “clean” every hour? On the buses, everyone grabs a mask, using their dirty hands, picking from the same box. Everyone putting their hands there. But there’s NO offer for hand sanitizer or wipes on the buses. You have to provide your own.

They shut down restaurants, like Golden Corral & other all-you-can-eat buffet restaurants, but you can still get a self-service free refill at Taco Bell. (Oh, how I MISS buffet restaurants!) I don’t have to worry about being cheated out of my food.

It seems like they only want you with the IMAGE & APPEARANCE of mask-wearing, & it’s not about protecting us from a fake “DISEASE”, which is manufactured by the government!

I’ve heard people say that the test GIVES YOU the virus. I heard that the test is torture, & the ventilators are even worse. I’ve heard about empty hospitals & people being MURDERED in nursing homes, & it falsely being listed as “COVID-19”, so that the government can make more money!

The idea of us breathing in CO2, & being forced to suffocate ourselves. The government is brainwashing & manipulating people into being WILLING to slowly suicide ourselves. Bill Gates, illuminati fag Shill Fakes is a cult leader WORSE THAN JIM JONES! I NEVER SAW Fauci or Gates wear a mask, & they won’t vaccinate their families! Bill Gates needs to vaccinate HIMSELF!

Go back & watch the Matrix & watch Contagion. Predictive Programming.

I said that I need to cuss out Mayor Grover Robinson EVERY DAY, for FORCING this stupid, unnecessary mask mandate. This imaginary, fake virus that only “attacks” you @ church & not @ bars. They hand-picked which public bathrooms should be shut down, but they blocked off every public water fountain. Public bathrooms are always out of soap, paper towels, etc. But you clean & sanitize EVERY hour, right? I have to sanitize & clean other people’s piss, shit & blood off the toilet seat, & by the time I’m done, I be done peed on myself & have to clean THAT up & change underwear. Me being a Targeted Individual, they make me incontinent, using the directed energy weapons. I’m NOT nasty!

I already HAD OCD! Long before fake Coronavirus. I STAY with hand sanitizer, alcohol, wipes, etc. I don’t fear “catching” Coronavirus because I found out the truth, but I have the same fear of “normal” dirt & germs of my OCD life.

People say you’re dumb sheeple for wearing a mask, or you’re part of the problem if you don’t fight back.

They FORCE us, in certain places, here in Pensacola.

People can’t even have proper funerals or burials. You die in a car accident, & they lie & say you tested “positive” for COVID-19, & then they falsely list that as “official cause” of death. While, the fake George Floyd hoax & his 800 empty casket funerals, & the fake Black Lives Matter protests don’t have to social distance.

When it’s time for forced vaccinations, I’m going to have to let my storage unit GO. I’m not taking the Mark of the Beast. I guess it must’ve been in God’s plan, for me to get back on social media & follow the truth.

Thanks, Gang Stalker Alex du Pre’! You did me a favor! 👍 Also, there are more Targeted Individuals that I met, who are helping me out.

I HATE this fake “new normal”!