Are they enforcing masks again?

 Today, I went to a job fair @ Chick-fil-A. I at least tried! 🤷‍♀️ They sectioned off the dining area. I don't know if everyone stepped their game back up, with enforcing masks again. Me being fearful of being back on the streets, & getting desperate for a job & the dealing with the pressure of trying to find another job ASAP, I almost complied with the suggestion that I wear a face shield. I was forced to wear masks before. I never wore a face shield. Another employment hurdle for me. I'm NOT complying!


1 of the workers (Maybe she was a manager.) asked me, "Is there any reason why you can't wear a mask?" I told her that I had nose surgery twice as a child. (Which is true. I bet the former foster mother Adrienne Felder has those records in her house somewhere.) That's when she went & asked the big manager. Then, she suggested that I wear a face shield. She took me over to the dining area where the applications were, & then she told me that, because I don't have a mask, I have to either use the QR code on my phone, take the paper application home, or fill it outside on the patio. She almost let me fill it out inside, in the dining room, but then she switched her mind. I would've been in the dining room by myself. Customers don't have to wear masks anymore when they come in. I felt dehumanized & degraded. I said to myself, "I'm not going through this again!" So, I told her, "You know what? Never mind!" So, I walked out of there, & there was a perp waiting for me outside that pulled off, the instant I walked out of the building. Just like what happened at Ron Jon Surf Shop the other day. I found out today that Ron Jon Surf Shop didn't hire me. See? The perps don't want me with a job. 


I walked over to the "Tuesday Morning" store, & they said the same thing. That all employees MUST wear masks. 1 of the workers told me that wearing masks make her sick, & that she doesn't like to wear them either. Fake Walmart, another lady said the same thing. That she's forced to wear a mask & hates it. I know that Publix forces masks on all their employees.


I guess I have to deal with the fact that, if a mask is mandatory, then I just won't wear one anymore. The Gang Stalkers take advantage of this because they know I HATE the masks. Numerous times, they have perped me by bullying me about a mask, when masks weren't mandatory or necessary. Using that to cause a scene & try to set me up or justify refusing me service. The masks have traumatized me! I'm freaked out because I heard that some masks have graphene oxide & probably hydras in them. I hope I'm not spiritually doomed. 


I vowed to NEVER wear a mask for as long as I live! Not for fake COVID-19 scamdemic reasons! But I'd probably wear it for protection against diatomaceous earth inhalation or something. (Maybe) I heard that the MASKS are the precursor to the Mark of the Beast, & that the tests are the Mark in the forehead, while the vaccines are the Mark in the right hand. It makes sense. I've been hearing for years, that vaccines have microchips. Food shortages, not being able to buy, sell, trade or participate in society without the vax is already being rolled out. Who wants transhumanist gene therapy?


I never in my life had loss of sense of taste or smell until the fake forced mask wearing! & that was when I was getting sick. After that Miami trip. I think not being able to smell is dangerous. I was trying to use essential oils & didn't know if I was using too much. Or if I sprayed too much rubbing alcohol (because the roommate I was staying with had bed bugs). I needed to be able to smell, in case there would be a house fire or anything dangerous.


I remember in April 2020, I was at the Fresh Market in Pensacola, & I remember that after 5 minutes of wearing a mask, I started to sense cognitive confusion, & I realized that I couldn't breathe with a mask on. I also started to have a panic attack, & I nearly fainted. I felt like I was suffocating. 


I hate communicating with people who have a mask on, because you can't understand what they're saying, & then they get an attitude with you & refuse to repeat themselves. & masks make people meaner & more evil. Like an angry, vicious dog!


I'm not into politics. I'm neither Democrat nor Republican. I'm neither a liberal nor a conservative. I never voted in my life! But I'll say this. I'm thankful to God, to live in a state where the governor doesn't force mask & vaccine mandates. (Even though housing is a struggle in Pensacola, Florida metro area.) 


1 question. How are you hurting for employees, but you're still selective on who to hire? Your company needs workers so badly, but people don't want to be forced to wear a face diaper or get the stupid, murderous fake vaccines! Who the hell wants to be suffocated for 10 hours a day? 


Other people quit work because they believe the government lies & want to social distance. We UNVACCINATED need to be social distancing from the VACCINATED! It's the reverse. This is the worst damage that I've seen vaccines do to people IN MY LIFE! I'm tired of being forced silenced about this. 


Refer to these:


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/my-covid-19-reality-ebook-free-download.html?m=0


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/my-views-on-american-food-waste-on.html?m=0


https://www.eyeopeningtruth.com/covid-19-satanic-ritual/