Can someone help me with the type of writing websites I'm looking for?

I'm looking for some websites, where I can get paid to publish whatever "I" want to. For example: Publishing stuff like these:

#FreeEbooks #nonfiction


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/search/label/Non-Fiction?m=0


#ShortStories


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/search/label/Short%20Stories?m=0


I love having the freedom & liberty to get to write whatever I want. Certain websites pay you to write whatever THEY want, & it's so much control & too many difficult rules & guidelines. & you get so many rejections. 

As a Targeted Individual, the Gang Stalkers would write false bad reviews on all of my Amazon Kindle ebooks (on purpose, to deter people from wanting to read, support or buy them) & even succeeded at getting my ebooks wrongfully blocked, & I wasn't even able to appeal them successfully. They even bullied, harassed & threatened me on the buymeacoffee.com website, & the website administrators ignored me & allowed the abuse to continue. They didn't have a way, where I could block the online perps, & the cops don't help either.

Medium.com wrongfully suspended my account for speaking the truth about the fake COVID-19 scamdemic. At least I was able to block the perps/trolls on there.

I recently discovered penpee.com, but they require a prologue for every post. 

I have the freedom to write as I please on this blog, but I'm getting NO money at all! It's free & open, but I haven't received any voluntary donations. I have a donation button. Donations are NOT mandatory or required, though. I also love sharing my work freely (for free). I wish I could have the comments open, so I can see any feedback from non-Gang Stalkers, or that I can block specific trolls, narcs & perps, but I can't. So, I'm forced to not allow comments, in order to protect my mental health from the perps trying to use hurtful words to make me all depressed, while rubbing their hands together, hoping that they could succeed at INTENTIONALLY trying to drive me to commit suicide, which is 1 of the main goals of the Gang Stalking program. I'm trying to prevent that. The perps, narcs & trolls are trying to block me from trying to survive & make a living.