Candy Grandpre is NOT a "mean" person!

The narcissistic online Gang Stalkers falsely accuse me of being mean & evil. I'm very nice, & now I'm forced to be falsely viewed as evil because I developed the courage to stand up to people within the past few years. Now, I don't take shit off of anyone trying to exploit me. I got tired of being victim blamed throughout the years for being constantly taken advantage of, due to my disability. Now, I'm bold enough that I call people out when they do me dirty. I nearly succeeded at a suicide attempt in 2010, & being taken advantage of my my OWN family was a large portion of why! 

People didn't call me nice back then. They made it like I was "Forrest Gump" stupid. I'm naturally a nice, giving person when I have whatever I could help people with. I'm not here to boast about all the good deeds I've done for others. I don't want to take credit for myself, pat myself on the back & do my alms before men. 

The regular perps & fake TI perps falsely make it like I've "NEVER" given back or done anything for anyone in the TI community, & that I'm just a scammer, a user & a taker. That I'm not a giver. Before this fake COVID-19 bullshit, I was never viewed this way. I show resources to help people with whatever information I could. I even offer my Truth DVD for Christians for free, & never charged any money for it, & I also provide my ebooks for free. Fiction & nonfiction. But y'all are narcissistic enough to think everything I write is SO LAME, that it's not worthy to read. They falsely make it like my writing is SO BAD, that they'd like to have that 3 minutes of their lives back. Writing false bad reviews on all of my ebooks.

Narcissistic Abusers used to consider me "stupid" for being generous & giving, & ending up being taken advantage of so much. & tell me that "You can't be the victim all the time", or that "For you to be a constant victim all the time is a HUGE red flag". This targeting makes ALL OF US TI's a constant "victim". You perps made it this way. & you keep re-victimizing & traumatizing us over & over again, & we never get to get any closure. 

The narcissistic Gang Stalking fake smear campaign about me, is that I have a nasty attitude, treat people like shit, beg for money & then block them immediately after they donated to me, which isn't true. & because multiple people lied on me, everyone believes it. Even other actual TI's fall for the lies. They're bewitched. I've had perps donate money to me, without me realizing that they're a perp, & then after, THEY show their true colors as a perp after donating to me, & then I have to block them. & then they pretend like they're the innocent "victim". Fake TI perps have done the same. 

If I could have a decent job, make a living or make my own money, I wouldn't have to beg or panhandle. The perps want me to suffer.