Gang Stalking not being taken seriously enough

 Hello, everyone. Ever since this fake COVID-19 trash, I noticed that many Targeted Individuals used to do like I'm still doing. Many have had to put up fundraisers, like GoFundMe, or use PayPal, CashApp, etc. to try to survive, dealing with being blacklisted & unemployable. There was an explosion of people exposing their targeting in 2019. (We are NOT affiliated with the "Me Too" Movement cult.)

Once COVID-19 hit, people stopped posting YouTube videos & quit asking for help. They quit crying out for help. They quit exposing their experiences. Since then, they took deals, flipped, sold out & became perps, themselves. They tried to get me a few times, but it didn't work. 

Yeah, let's revisit this website!

https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/home


After ALL of what you did to me, (stuff similar to this)

https://targetedindividualseurope.wordpress.com/ti-symptoms/

why would I want to join y'all?

I've said before that the narcissistic popular fake TI perp cult delusionally believe they're God's "chosen" & part of the 144,000. Yet, they perp & abuse harder than the regular perps! 

Everyone wants me to shut up & ignore. Even other actual TI's think I'm a negative trouble-making drama queen for explaining what the perps did to me. They don't want to hear it. I feel all alone. So many actual TI's have believed the lies & smear campaigns about me & betrayed me. They hate the smear campaigns done on them. 

So many TI'S are apathetic & complacent. They even act like they don't care when you tell them that a perp tried to kill you. More & more Targeted Individuals are becoming narcissistic & controlling. Trying to dictate my life decisions. Bossy & disrespectful. Abusive! Defending & agreeing with the perps. Or try to gaslight you, saying, "That person wasn't Gang Stalking you". & their main excuse is, that TI's are manipulated to act hateful towards me because of the perps using DEW's. & they say that TI's need to stick together. But I'm "ex-communicated" from the TI community. When I show my proof, they turn their heads & STILL falsely accuse me of being "fake". 

If I quit showing my proof, they're quick to falsely assume that I took a deal & sold out. But, isn't that what y'all wanted? For me to shut up & ignore? Damned if I do, damned if I don't! But you want me to provide proof. When I do, they try to gaslight me, saying, "That doesn't mean you're targeted. Anyone can drive with 1 headlight." Non-perps get pulled over & get a ticket if they do that. 

I can't believe I'm going through this! Even real TI'S are usually jealous of each other & don't want to see you have anything good, just like the perps. No one can get along. 1 TI doesn't want to see another TI get ahead. I thought that more TI's would like, love, care about & respect each other. I'm forced to bottle all my feelings in, & people wonder why I have so many frequent outbursts & tantrums! 

I often hear about so many TI'S not being able to trust each other, but act like they idolize their perps. It's disgusting & insane! Whenever a TI gets mad at another TI, they devour & cut the other TI NO slack, yet they don't have that attitude towards their perps. Merciful, forgiving & frightened of their perps. But you get tough with another TI. If you're both targeted, then why the bullying of each other? I see it on social media all the time. Especially YouTube. It's hard to find other TI videos on YouTube anymore.