J Demon Rotten Shit

 J. Demon Rotten Shit! I REFUSE to refer to you as any "angel" or "raw honey", or "mango sugar". You're everything opposite! They way you try to police how I should eat, you should be forced to eat my doodoo whenever I shit, as a punishment for trying to dictate how I should eat. 

I'm tired of you stalking, following, harassing me, making threats at me, etc. You're the type to do ANYTHING evil, for money! I have all the screenshots of all your threats, abuse & harassment. If I would've known it was going to go this far, I should have saved your videos full of lies about me. I didn't even really watch them. You're such a reprobate scoundrel! How are you not in prison? How are you so successful in life? 

So, imagine this. This girl has been stalking, following & harassing me everywhere online, invaded my privacy & obtained my phone # & email, without my permission. Found out where I worked at, what motel I'm staying at, the library I go to, where I shop at, etc. She made death threats at me. I can tell that she's a Voodoo witch. If not Voodoo, then some other witchcraft. She's like that DJ guy, & wants to be my "handler" SO BADLY! She wants me destroyed at all cost. She might also be a human trafficker. She picked up where Star Bricker left off & copies everything that Star Bricker or my twin sister do to me. She even tried to copy off of Alex du Pre' with trying to get me to sell out, & I turned it down. I don't trust to go live with her. She'd kill me!

The harassment & abuse began, just because I defended Jaguar Wright when Jaguar spoke out against the entertainment industry & Clive Davis. I said that Jaguar is being Gang Stalked. That's when the months of harassment & abuse started. I wish she never found me. 

She followed through with at least 1/2 the threats that she made against me. I can't go to the police. If anything happens to me... She might be the cause. I never did her anything worthy of deserving this cyberbullying & abuse. She's another Black sellout who wants her own Black people destroyed.

These psychopathic perps never respect my boundaries or mind their own business. I refuse to be bossed, controlled or overruled by online strangers who don't know me. You don't get to dictate what I do with the money that I work for, even if you're older than me! People like you are the reason why I've been eating desserts & junk food to cope with depression, why I have this tooth abscess in my mouth, why I haven't been taking proper care of myself, etc. But I'm working to try to better myself.