My Employment Hurdles

 Me being a blacklisted/blackballed Targeted Individual, most businesses won't hire me. I'm considered as "unemployable" with jobs, in the same way that I'm considered as "undesirable" in society (eugenics). 


I don't know if I'm microchipped or not. I have hypersensitive ears. A condition, called "hyperacusis". Look it up. I had an Ear, Nose & Throat doctor confirm this diagnosis when I was living in Los Angeles. I think it was in 2013, or something. He was a good doctor. He used to prescribe me these bioflavonoid vitamins, instead of medication. I think the vitamins were called "Lipo Flavonoid" or something. 


Back then, for years, I used to have difficulty standing on my feet for any longer than 10 minutes. Excruciating pain. Once I quit taking toxic psych meds & detoxed my body, now I can stand on my feet for hours. So now, standing for longer periods of time isn't an issue. 


Imagine having a Bachelor's degree, & no one wants to give you a job for 11-12 years. & then (in my hometown New Orleans in years 2018-2019) all I could get was temp service or seasonal positions. & couldn't stay long enough for the seasonal job because of quitting, due to Workplace Mobbing. It wasn't until I got to Pensacola, that I had some temp, some seasonal & some permanent positions, but I would get set up, lied on & wrongfully fired. Or end up being forced to quit because of the Workplace Mobbing & Gang Stalking. 1 job, I was forced to quit, because I ended up in the emergency room 4 times, within 6 weeks! So, employers would falsely assume that I'm an unreliable, non-dependable trouble maker at every job I work. Forced to work close to part-time, minimum wage jobs, & people wonder why I can't get out of homelessness. A couple of people told me that, with my Bachelor's degree, even with no experience, that I'm being screwed over by the system because I deserve a job with a salary of AT LEAST $36,000/year!


& now, these narcissistic Gang Stalkers tell me, "You gotta start from the bottom." & then suggest only low wage, part-time jobs. & then laugh in my face when I cuss them from A to Z. Or they'd suggest funeral-related jobs. How is me driving a school bus or a taxi not a good fit for me, but you suggest that the only driving job I should be allowed to have, is to drive a funeral limo? Yes. Stacy Morgan from America Works. The Social Security Ticket to Work provider did this to me back in 2017-2018. She was a narcissistic perp.


At this moment, I'm traumatized by my Workplace Mobbing experiences. They were narcissistic, demonic Gang Stalkers. 


People think I should be able to get just ANY job, anywhere! It ain't that simple. & just because I applied, doesn't mean I'll get the interview. & just because I did the interview, doesn't mean I'll get hired. Suggesting that I go apply to McDonald's, Walmart (Yeah. All the low wage Illuminati companies that exploit their workers.) & those are the main jobs that refuse to hire me. I've even applied at Publix a couple of times. I don't even get a call back. & these companies wouldn't allow me to have my earbuds to block out loud noise. Imagine having a Bachelor's degree & being suggested to go work at Burger King! I don't see other people being treated like this. They GET TO GO into their desired career fields! 


This 1 housekeeping job I was supposed to get at Sandestin, the lady refused to hire me because they wouldn't allow me to have my earbuds. Due to the 2 strokes I had when I was 5 years old, I do a poor job at properly making the beds a certain way. They say that I don't make the beds tight enough. It's 1 of those tasks that I could never get right. That job offered $12/hour + room & board. But I bet I would've been Workplace Mobbed out of there, too. I have multiple disabilities & certain limitations. Whenever I tell people that, they think I'm just lazy & making excuses.


1 main issue I have, is loud, ungodly music being blasted at just about every place of business & sometimes, both loud TV & music. & as I said, managers not allowing me to have the earbuds to block out the noise. Why do they feel like loud music MUST be played? They have it BLARING super loud, like as if it's something they MUST DO! & they do it like they think they have the "authority" to do it. Like it's SO important! Most customers don't really want to hear that, but they don't complain because they feel powerless. I could never work anywhere at the mall because of noise everywhere, unless it's Dillard's, JCPENNEY or something similar. I applied at Dillard's, & they refused to hire me. 


I would've put in an application at Firehouse Subs. They claim that they're hurting for people. I can't work there because they have the music BLARING, & it's excruciating. I don't see how people can work & function with music so loud that you have to shout to your coworkers all day. That would hurt my throat & voice. 


When I worked at fake Shitville Quarter (Seville Quarter), they blasted Van Halen's song "Running With the Devil", every day, like it's SO "normal". & the song was even played at the fake, dirty YMCA. The fake, dirty downtown Pensacola YMCA is run by a bunch of narcissistic Gang Stalking sodomites!


When I had a permanent place to live, I had to deal with community mobbing & harassment. I know I do best (without noise campaign) with self-employment &/or working at home or working from home jobs. Nobody wants to help me with what "I" WANT to do in life! I want a job where I can be my own boss, but the narcissistic perps force me in situations in life, where others have "authority" over me, & I'm forced against my will, to follow "rules". They only narcissistically allow me to have either what THEY want me to have, or nothing at all. & then call me arrogant & entitled when I vocalize my self-worth, feeling like I deserve better. They want me to "humble myself". I've been blocked & hindered from my goals for SOOOOOO many years! I still haven't totally given up, though. I still have been applying for jobs here & there. 


I know that making any money from my blog is not reliable or steady. But it's better than nothing. & I appreciate any support. The online Gang Stalkers made sure that my Amazon Kindle ebook sales were a "failure". Writing false bad reviews on all my ebooks. So damn JEALOUS! That's why I transferred all my ebooks to this blog. I wanted it to be where, I can give the ebooks for free, & people can donate, if they wish. I didn't want to charge. I didn't make that much money from my ebooks. & due to other TI's betraying me, no one is really interested in supporting me anymore. Within a week or 2, I'm highly likely to be back on the streets homeless again, in the cold. 


I want liberty, freedom & free time. Due to sleep deprivation that the Gang Stalkers cause me, I need a job opportunity, where I can make money to survive, working FOR MYSELF & BY MYSELF, & work when I want. That way, I can get some rest, if I'm deprived. 


I wish I could be 1 of those lucky people who get to make money from blogging or doing YouTube videos. The perps will make SURE I'm hindered! I see popular fake YouTubers who make video content, have their videos monetized, have lots of subscribers, likes, comments, views, etc. & no one says that they're greedy, covetous scammers for ALSO selling merchandise AND putting up CashApp, Venmo, PayPal or whatever else. + have a Patreon. But when I had a GoFundMe, I was falsely accused of "scamming, defrauding & commiting extortion". & bloggers can make a living, running ads on their blogs. The perps think I deserve to be degraded & punished with cleaning toilets for the rest of my life & make it as if I act like I'm too good to clean toilets. I've had at least 4 toilet-cleaning janitorial job positions in less than 3 years, & was Workplace Mobbed out of every single 1 of them! So don't TELL ME that I'm arrogant or think I'm too good! & Due to this fake COVID-19 scamdemic, I was forced to be unemployed for over a year.

I say all the time, that if I had a vehicle, that would open up the door to WAAAYYY more job opportunities! Narcissistic Abusers & Gang Stalkers think I'm not mentally capable of driving. I have a license, & I used to have a car! & whenever I DO get access to a car, the perps wait until the night before I'm supposed to drive somewhere, to force sleep deprive me! 


The perps want me to just DIE! They don't want me to make a living, until or unless I join them. I don't want to sell out or be fake. & people don't care about a single Black, disabled female being forced to live on the streets, being stalked, harassed & followed by a bunch of old, Masonic white male perverts!