My experience with Redmond Trading Company

During the journey of my natural health research after waking up to the truth, I learned about the benefits of bentonite clay & other clays. I was amazed & intrigued by many natural healing techniques that don't require a mainstream doctor. 

I loved their products, (& I still do) but the reason why I quit buying their clay, Real Salt & Earthpaste is because of how the customer service people treated me. Their phone # is 1 (800) 367-7248. Their website is https://redmond.life/ .

They advertise "Clay of 1,000 uses", so I called up to ask about what the 1,000 uses were, since I didn't see it anywhere on their website. They said that because the product wasn't patented, they weren't allowed (by big pharma) to tell what the uses were. + I was told that they were changing their formula after being patented, & once it's patented then they could tell me. (Which usually means that a company has caved in, compromised & sold out. I'm not saying that this company sold out. I don't know if they did or not.)

I called about 3 times within the span of a few years, & I always got treated with abuse from their customer service. I even tried to ask about how I could get a job opportunity with their company. 

In 2016 or 2017, I put up a review on Amazon.com about how I love their products, but experienced rude customer service, & Amazon said that I violated their community guidelines, so that was the VERY last time I posted any product reviews on Amazon! I even went to Redmond Trading YouTube channel, & my comments were blocked. They also ignored my postal mail that I once sent them.

I feel sad because I REALLY wanted to use their products for my health benefits, & I really wanted to support their company. Now, I have to order my clay & salt from other companies. I wish I could forgive them & give them another chance. They probably have different customer service workers now. 

__________________________________________
 
I know this is unrelated, but it's funny that the Gang Stalkers can write false bad reviews on all of my Amazon Kindle ebooks & even falsely report them to get them taken down, & nothing happens whenever I report them. Their abusive false bad reviews. & then my ebooks unjustly get wrongfully blocked! 

I heard that Amazon is Satanic & part of the NWO Bilderbergers anyway!

___________________________________________

With the Amazing Grass company & the Kirk's Natural soap, both of those companies, when I wrote them postal letters asking questions about their products, they didn't answer my questions, but were nice & gave me free samples of their products & a thank you letter. I still use their products because they didn't put me through the hell that the narcissistic fake Redmond Trading Company put me through!