My microwaved peanut butter oatmeal recipe

I'm a homeless Targeted Individual. I've been homeless since July 31, 2018. Mainly on the streets, but sometimes I can luck up & get a hotel/motel room. I'm praying for a permanent place to live ASAP. I know that microwaves aren't healthy, but that's all I have, to warm up food. 

With such small space, living week to week, with no guarantee for a next week, I don't have a way to do crockpot, air fryer, hot plate, toaster oven, etc. recipes. I wish I could do that. I even wish I could afford a juicer or smoothie maker, where I could keep all the vitamins intact. I would love to write & publish a cookbook. I wish I would've known how simple it was to publish an Amazon Kindle ebook back in 2017 & had my own place. I wish I could make & monetize cooking videos. The online Gang Stalkers won't allow me to accomplish all this. They got my other writings shut down. 

Well, let me tell y'all this simple recipe that I have.

-Get a bowl. 

-Fill it up halfway with water. 

-Put it in the microwave for 6 minutes. (Be careful to take it out, because it's hot). 

-Pour in 2 packs of Publix Greenwise organic instant oatmeal with flax seeds. (I understand that most people may not have a Publix, so any plain instant oatmeal is fine. Add 1/4 teaspoon of flax seeds, if you don't have a Publix).

-Add 1 heaping tablespoon of Jif natural peanut butter & 1 heaping tablespoon of solid organic virgin coconut oil. If it's liquid, then use 2 liquid tablespoons. 

-Add 2 pinches of Pink Himalayan Salt. 

-Add a tablespoon or 2 organic raw, unfiltered honey if you desire more sweetness.

-I forgot to add this tip. Stir/mix everything together.

-Do all this very fast, & then let it sit & thicken for a couple of minutes. 

-Enjoy with the milk or fruit juice of your choice. Or even water. Lol. 

I'm about to go make me some right now.

I would like to write some more recipes.