My tooth abscess 01/11/2022

 I think my tooth abscess is trying to heal. On Saturday 01/08/2022, I took 2 cotton balls & slightly hydrated the activated charcoal by itself. Then, I put it in my mouth for 2 hours. 

On Sunday 01/09/2022, I mixed hydrated bentonite clay with 2 capsules of activated charcoal, & mixed them together on 2 cotton balls. Then, I put them in my mouth for 4 hours. It sucked up all the pus. 

Last night, the abscess area tried to swell slightly for about an hour or 2, then deflated. I think the area on my gum is trying to heal.

I will do another treatment, just to stay safe. If this worked, then I have a success story! & I can prove to these narcissistic control freak fake TI perps & regular perps (who SOOOOOO BADLY we're counting on me to die, & WANTED me to die from the tooth infection), that MY way of doing things IS working! 😉 Since they're more obsessed with my tooth abscess than I am! 🙄😂 Sick weirdos!