My views on American food waste, on the verge of global famine

 Because of the global fake man-made food shortages & the NWO elites' plan for mass starvation, I'm going to write a blog post about American food waste. 


As a child, do you remember your parents telling you that you shouldn't waste food? I'm not talking about accidentally spilling or wasting it onto the floor. I'm talking about deliberately throwing food in the garbage/trash. 


When I was in elementary school, the Special Ed teacher's assistant, Mrs. Coleman (who was morbidly obese, herself. I'm also morbidly obese, but I'm planning to improve my diet & lose weight. I know. I don't have any room to talk!) NEVER used to allow me to waste my breakfast or lunch. She used to force me to sit there until all of my food was gone. I was forced to miss out on recess PLENTY OF TIMES, because I wasn't going to eat what I don't like. & I STILL don't eat what I don't like! I probably was in 2nd or 3rd grade, & I cried because they had red Jell-O with whipped cream on top. I said that I didn't like the whipped cream. She wasn't going to let me go play @ recess until all of my food was gone. Then, she sang some song, while wiping away the whipped cream with a fork. Then, she told me that I didn't have to eat the whipped cream. After that, she never tried again, to force me to eat ALL my food!


Fast forward to 5th grade. I was on that Prozac medication. That's also when I started gaining weight. It was Thanksgiving at the former foster mother's house, & a couple of the foster family members called me "greedy", & I didn't understand why. They were bullying, harassing & laughing at me, calling me "greedy". That's an emotionally sensitive trigger word for me, still 'til this day. Especially when a Narcissistic Abuser calls me "greedy". Oh, the Gang Stalkers take advantage of it! I'm not going to go into detail about all the instances I've been called "greedy". 


In 2007, on Yahoo! Answers, a man from Canada had me learn my lesson about wasting food, or letting food go to waste. I felt guilty a couple of days ago, because I had 2 small containers of potatoes, & I didn't realize that they were 5 days expired. I haven't gotten around to eating them. I kept forgetting to eat them. I was wondering what that smell was! The potatoes went bad, & the juice got over almost 1/2 the stuff in my big black bag. I had to rinse certain objects off, throw away some other items & put the other stuff in a clean bag. 


I heard that dumpster diving is illegal in many places, but some people do it anyway, to try to survive. Many homeless people do it. People get criminalized for being homeless, & they get criminalized for feeding or giving money to the homeless. Yeah, you have to have a "permit". Evil, masonic sellout psychopathic dirty cops even deliberately pour lots of bleach in public trash bins, hoping to poison homeless people who eat out of the trash container. Did you ever hear the story about the 90 year old man getting arrested for feeding the homeless? Or how the founder of "Food Not Bombs" got arrested over 100 times for feeding the homeless? Crazy, right? 


In my hometown New Orleans, I used to work the football & basketball games with the temp service, & I was amazed at how much food was thrown away! Good food. Nothing wrong with it! They actually threw away at least 10 times more than they sold! We weren't allowed to take any home. I heard that they made that rule, to protect themselves from lawsuits. 


The rules & laws (the ones that are invented by narcissistic tyrants) make NO SENSE, & people are forced to blindly obey without question. That's why I'm working on an ebook & entitling it, "The Psych World". People elevate MAN's rules & laws over GOD's Holy rules & laws, which DO make sense! Everything is backwards! Which Illuminati elite member/puppet said, "Control the food, control the people"? During chaos & food scarcity, people argue, fight & sometimes even GET KILLED over food! Homeless & poor fight over food all the time at soup kitchens & food banks. Especially the crackheads in Los Angeles several times a week! 


This morning (01/10/2022), I was retweeting on Twitter, plus have been seeing some YouTube videos about modern food scarcity at grocery stores. This 1 Twitter thread this morning, was what inspired me to write this blog post.


Mark Bednar (@MarkBednar) Tweeted:

Grocery store in DC. https://t.co/qR9pc1K9OA https://twitter.com/MarkBednar/status/1480165319675199494?s=20


& a lady asked about anyone being preppers.


JuliesBac (@Winback24) Tweeted:

Are any of you what you would consider to be preppers? I would consider myself to be a mild prepper. I take into account short-term emergencies. Haven't gone over the line to the long-term preparation yet.

Just plain common sense pushes me in this direction. https://twitter.com/Winback24/status/1480613448891383808?s=20


[My response was: 

 

I used to stock up & prepare. Now that I don't have a permanent place to live, it's a struggle. If I can get a place, then I can prep again.]


I see many truthers & Christians (whether real or fake) telling people to prepare & stock up. I've been panicky & nervous because of not knowing of a way to do this, being homeless with no permanent place to live or a vehicle. If I were to stay in a homeless shelter, they wouldn't allow stocking up & prepping, anyway. & shelters aren't easily available. Very hard to get into.


Do you ever see TV commercials advertising Farmers Markets & gardening? Nope! But they DAMN SURE would repeatedly throw the same Papa John's or Burger King commercial in your face like a broken record! Same with prescription drug commercials. This is all by design. Look up Natasha Campbell McBride & also research Weston A. Price. It would be great if we could all be organic preppers, eating grass-fed REAL beef, organic fruits & veggies. The government even outlawed organic, grass-fed RAW milk. 


You didn't know about CODEX ALIMENTARIUS, huh? Government weaponizing food to control the masses. In fact, I've been hearing how the government has been trying to criminalize growing your own organic gardens & collecting rainwater, & how Monsanto put farmers out of business. Farmers have committed suicide behind Monsanto control. 


More often than ever, I've been hearing almost every week about government recalls on food. Mainly attacking meat & produce. Yeah, such & such beef or spinach being recalled for "E. Coli". They don't recall THEIR fake junk poison that masquerades as "food"! (Well, maybe they do.)


I also heard about food sitting out on stranded ships, & that there's supposedly a truck driver shortage, due to this fake COVID-19 scamdemic. As long as there are no masks, temperature checks, tests or vaccines required or Workplace Mobbing/Gang Stalking, why don't you hire me? I heard that underaged teens are being put to work to drive these big trucks. Where's a job opportunity for me? But I heard that trucks aren't delivering food & other products. That they're being left to just sit.


The NWO wants us to be weak, dying slaves. That's why they're pushing that fake New Age vegetarianism & veganism. For a moment, I brainwashed myself with a short-lived vegan lifestyle. No WONDER why I was always weak & hungry! & then go binge on a bunch of cheeseburgers later on. Tell me why some vegetarians & vegans are still obese! & I read that there's human meat in McDonald's & HEK 293 in fast food & packaged food, drinks, vitamins & medication. I heard that vegetarian/vegan fake "meat" is actually HUMAN meat, when you think you're getting a "veggie" burger. Beyond meat & Impossible burger. Forced cannibalism on the masses. I cannot find the source or website, where I once read that for the NWO starvation, 1 of the Agenda 21/2030 goals is to get humans to resort to cannibalism. Many Satanists, celebrities & elite are cannibals. We're talking about a WORLDWIDE Holocaust & mass starvation! Georgia Guidestones! They want you to fear the same animal meat, that humans have been consuming, for years. Fake New Age "truther" documentaries like "Food, Inc." & "Forks Over Knives" use fear mongering & indoctrination. But they have you secretly eating human meat, without your knowledge or consent. 1 Timothy Ch. 4 in the Bible says that forbidding animal meat is 1 of the doctrines of devils. 


Look at these.


(Well, the food waste documentary I was trying to show y'all is "private" on YouTube. For a long time, it used to be Free on the "YouTube Movies" channel.)


Check this website out, in the meantime.


https://foodhero.com/blogs/5-food-waste-documentaries


I think the documentary I was talking about was, "Just Eat It: A Food Waste Story". It used to be free, but now YouTube charges you to see it.


https://youtu.be/CbPmkFW5gg0


But look at this free video under 10 minutes. 


https://youtu.be/6RlxySFrkIM


"Food waste is the world's dumbest problem" by VOX. 


I don't understand why even grocery stores unnecessarily throw away good food for nothing! Why can't they donate that harmless food to food banks &/or homeless? Unexpired food, too! Certain food banks say that they're very limited on how much food there is to give out. I tell you 1 thing! The food bank fake "volunteers" (who are usually abusive, rude communal narcissists) take all the good & fresh food for themselves, & then leave the rotten, spoiled & expired food to give to the public. Like a rich man & Lazarus kind of situation. They don't care if you get sick.


Any information I wrote here, you can look it up & verify it for yourselves. Feel free to discuss your input in the comments section. I guess, we might as well appreciate food while we still can, especially good food! No one should ever have to starve or go hungry in this world. Just like, no one should have to be forced to be homeless. Everyone deserves a job, a place to live, food, etc. The crime rate & drugs would go down. I guarantee you! 


(I hate that I mildly edited this post, to "cater to" the self-righteous, politically correct, easily offended, brainwashed narcissistic abusers that may stumble upon this blog post! 😡🙄)