Nobody wants me driving

 I've been very vocal & outspoken lately about wishing that I was driving & had a car. I said that it would open up SO many more job opportunities, & I may not have to panhandle or beg. 


It all started in foster care, after the Gang Stalking ramped up. I had no knowledge of the things that I know now. Freemasonry, Gang Stalking, narcissistic abuse, cults, etc. I thought it was just a phase. I thought I would be on my own once I turned 18. Nope. In my 20's, still being controlled & abused. 


Whenever I DO get access to a car to drive, I'd have to deal with fake friends & family, trying to take advantage of me when I was younger. I got screwed over multiple times by people. 


I'm college educated with a Bachelor's degree, still being told that I'm crazy & lack common sense. 


Since foster care, I always wanted to be independent. I've been wanting a job since I was 14. In Louisiana, you couldn't work until 16. I didn't get my 1st job until 17. Blacklisted & Workplace Mobbed before I could even get a chance. 


I used to be called "smart", & people were SURE I was going to succeed in life. In late 1997, all that changed. That's when I started getting called "crazy" & everything.


The driving issue started with the foster mom telling me that I don't have the mentality or the sense to drive, & that only responsible, mature people, with sense, drive. Well, lady. Why didn't YOU raise us to have "common sense"?! Why didn't you teach us to drive? You let Mark (the biological gay brother) drive at 15! He was abusive towards us, & the foster mom didn't really do anything about it because she was also abusing us. After I got my car, the foster mom acted like she couldn't help but to admit that she thinks I drive pretty good.


I struggled for years to drive, get my license & get a car. I eventually got it, despite the attempts to sabotage me. I didn't realize that I was being Gang Stalked even back then. I think about all the horrible drivers out there. You see it just about every time I do my Gang Stalking Perp Walks. 😹 


All these psychopathic perps trying to deliberately run over me with their vehicles, yet no one says that they shouldn't drive. It's SO unfair! 


As I said. I thought it was just a temporary phase that I was going through. I thought that with driving & employment, once I broke away from the abusive fake foster mom's control, then I could have more freedom. 


Driving mistakes, accidents, crashes, etc. are made by people every day, which don't stop them from driving. The foster mom saying that I don't have any business driving, before I even got me a car. I was 21 years old, & she condemned me for taking out a loan to get a car. That wasn't her business! The biological mother didn't even condemn me for it! I had that car for over a year. 


It emotionally eats me up every day, that I can't get to drive or have a car. & even worse, that whenever I was able to rent a car in recent years, like 2017 or taxicab driving, (I didn't realize what was going on) the perps would hit me with Directed Energy Weapons to keep me sleep deprived, so that I couldn't be fit to drive. & narcissistic abusers falsely assume that I "want" to be a danger on the road, on purpose. No! I wish that they would stop sleep depriving me, so that I COULD be functional & drive! I remember reading a website (I wish I could find it) that said that Targeted Individuals have a right to drive & have a car, & that if a TI dies in a car wreck, then the Gang Stalkers have blood on their hands. 


Tracy Boyd from Pensacola zTrip, a Black person like me, doesn't want me to become a cab driver. He puts all these roadblocks & hurdles in my way to prevent me. I could've BEEN got off the streets! 🤦‍♀️ His cab drivers have Gang Stalked me with 1 headlight. So, that's a perp company. Awesome Taxi of Pensacola keeps ignoring my calls. Merry Maids job offers you to use their car. The lady on the phone lied to me, so that I couldn't get the job. Lied & said that they don't have cars for people to use, but their website says that they do. Star Cabs & Glenn's cab from New Orleans Gang Stalked me & played all kinds of games. Since being in this motel for the past few months, I've been able to sleep MUCH better! Less sleep deprivation, but the perps still try every once in a while, especially when I'm having a bad day.


I wonder why certain Targeted Individuals get to have a car & drive, while others aren't. They talk about driving, while being sleep deprived. Like, certain TI's are forced to be homeless, while others aren't. Certain TI's are mobbed off of the job, while others are allowed to work, have a good business & make all this money. Some TI's are forced into the mental health system or jail, while others aren't. 


Even other TI's are narcissistic, controlling & don't want me driving or having a car. & they treat me like I lack common sense, just like the perps do. & they're the 1st to block me on social media or want nothing to do with me. & these are the same people who don't want me panhandling or begging. If I had a car, I could use it for work or more job opportunities, so I could be more self-sufficient & independent, which could lead me to more stabilized permanent housing. Nobody wants to help me. It seems like other TI's hate me & want me dead, just like the perps, who also want THEM dead! Other TI's don't care about my emotionally sensitive feelings & want me to suffer & be hurt. They think I deserve to be punished. Treat me like I deserve to be HATED & for no one to care about me. I have to hear about their complaints & crises, but they kick me down harder when I'm down. 


Earlier today, someone attacked me online for saying that the former wrestler "Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson" spending $31.8 million on an object... I was trying to say, "How many homeless people could that have helped"? & people were attacking me, saying that he has a right to do whatever he pleases with that money. (Yeah. Only because he's a fake celebrity that you idolize! He sold his soul to Satan & might even be a dead, cloned demonically infested baphomet tranny!) 


Perps & TI's try to dictate how I should spend my money that I work for. They freak out & get all bent out of shape for me treating myself to a steak dinner with $9.99 out of my money that I work for. Where's MY RIGHT to do what I please with my honest, hard-earned money!? & they use that to justify smear campaigning me about scamming & defrauding others & mismanaging my money. A narcissistic control freak fake TI perp, who I thought was a friend, viciously attacked me over the phone for telling him that I was hoping to use my work money to get a car. This is the same gay ass idiot that said that "God" doesn't want me with a car! Not God, but YOU don't want me with a car! Why not? & you're younger than me, & I'll never meet your sick control freak ass in person! Religious narcs make it like, as if I'm covetous for wanting a car to try to better myself.


How come it's OK for my twin sister & other family members to drive every day & have cars, but I'm not allowed? I'm not allowed to have a job good enough to be able to WORK for it! I was told that with my Bachelor's degree, even with no experience, that I ought to be able to have a good job that pays AT LEAST $36,000/year! All these years I've been forced to live on $700/month or less on Social Security & SSI combined! I'm sick of it! & so many TI's say that we SHOULDN'T have to work, & that the Gang Stalkers owe us Human Trafficking reparations. I should've BEEN had a car & a place to live, & gotten back on my feet! I've had narcissistic perps lie to me, get my hopes up & offer false promises of a car, to only leave me to be disappointed & try to make a fool out of me. 

I forgot to mention that biological family members & others would drive recklessly with alcohol in their system (making me feel unsafe in the car), yet still treated me like they didn't trust me to drive their car. JUST TO be mean & evil! But, when I had MY car, they always wanted to drive it, & they always demanded free rides everywhere. Family members laughed at & made fun of me for following the road rules & driving like how I was taught in driver's ed. They would try to set me up to get into car accidents or set me up to get pulled over by police & think it's funny just to give false "proof" of their fake smear campaigns that I'm not mentally fit to drive. They didn't treat my twin sister like this. 


Targeted Individuals always suggest that I raise money for donations to live off of & keep moving around. That I should raise money for a van, RV or camper to live in. Or that I should raise money for hotel/motel every day. Once they sell out, become perps & betray me, their ENTIRE narrative about me changes, & now all of a sudden, I'm a fake TI "scammer" committing "fraud & extortion". & they say, "You'd be a fool to donate to Candy! She's pretending to be targeted, just to get you to feel sorry for her. She's a clout chaser & lying for attention & money." I have my proof on my YouTube channels & Twitter. But y'all narcissistic asses think that it's "sound advice" for me to shut up & ignore! I'm sick of TI's defending & siding with the perps. Seems like everybody is a fake backstabbing traitor nowadays! 


I was in a Narcissistic Abuse live chat over the weekend, & the host said that it's a HUGE red flag of a narc to not want their victims driving or having a car because the narc loses control over the victim. (Right! Because, with domestic violence situations, the narc doesn't want the victim to escape.) I thought I was the only 1 being treated like this! I thought I was alone. That helped me to FINALLY have some closure.


The foster mom made it like everyone in society is more mature & has more common sense than me. Every decision I make is a bad or irresponsible decision. I was 18, & she would say that I act like I'm 2 years old, & that a 2-year old has more common sense than I do. I'm emotionally sensitive & triggered by people younger than me who get to order me around, tell me what to do & treat me like I lack common sense. & the teens & children use that as an advantage to being bossy & disrespectful towards me, acting like they think they have HIGH "authority" over me!


It makes me want to have an emotional meltdown to be 38 years old & see a bossy 15-year old driving, yet trying to order me around & tell me what to do, treating me like I don't have common sense. & here, I'm being blocked from driving or having a car! I've even been abused like this in so-called Christian churches! I don't see any other adults getting treated like this, & I get told that I HAVE TO do what that teen tells me to do. If I refuse, then it's a "mental health" crisis & the cops get called. I end up almost being hauled off to jail!


I'm GLAD I was finally able to release these emotions that no one wants to listen to! I feel SO MUCH BETTER! Being able to drive or have a vehicle again, is 1 thing that would make me happier! Foster & biological family members were surprised about me driving all the way from Milwaukee, Wisconsin to New Orleans, Louisiana (my hometown) & vice versa after Hurricane Katrina, alone & by myself. I don't understand why people think I deserve to be punished & restricted! & I don't understand why even REAL TI's feel the need to act like narcissistic perps towards me. If you live in Los Angeles, CA, then why don't you want me to drive or have a car? How would that hurt you if you don't like or care about me? Because yes, you ARE a narcissistic control freak fake friend & backstabber! Go fry in hell with all the rest of the perps who's asses you keep kissing! Who you keep being loyal to. Targeted Individuals oppressing each other, but are merciful towards the perps!