Nobody wants to discuss the topic about CULTS

Nobody wants to talk about cults. Why? No one wants to discuss CULTS, but so many people willingly join. People reject the REAL Jesus Christ, but are so quick to join the fake Jehovah's Witnesses or fake Mormon cult. If you DARE speak out the truth against cults, then you get viciously attacked, even by people who don't belong to those cults. I get it the WORST when I speak out against New Age, occult & witchcraft. I've been told, "You have to respect other people's religion". 

These cults destroy people's lives & souls, & I'm just here to warn people. I've been in a cult, growing up. I know what it's like. The fake Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research IDMR cult never did anything for me. What's the point of being part of a religion where nobody likes you? 

I heard that cults & narcissistic abuse have a lot of similarities. Many cult members are brainwashed to act HIGHLY narcissistic with elitist mentality. Cult leaders are narcissistic. Some of them are psychopaths. Jim Jones! Look at Donald Trump & some of these fake famous celebrities, who are not what we see. Celebrities are their own cult leaders! They're not about trying to get souls saved & getting people led to Jesus Christ. The Hollywood entertainment industry is a Masonic, Satanic Luciferian cult. Gang Stalking is a cult. Freemasonry is a cult.

Here are some short stories about the fictional Timberwood cult that I've been working on. I'm also working on a BIG fiction ebook about Timberwood. Funny thing is, it's FICTION, & the Gang Stalkers keep trying to deter & halt me getting that story out. & they see it as a THREAT! Every time I try to work on it, they make my rough drafts disappear, or they torture me with Directed Energy Weapons to electronically harass me even more. 

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/search/label/Timberwood%20Cult?m=0

My favorite 1 that I wrote was this 1. It's called, "The Conference". That, in it's self, was it's own book!

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2021/12/the-conference.html?m=0

Copy & paste these links to look at them.

When I talk about cults, no one seems to be interested in discussion.