Obesity is a result of trapped Poop

Guess what I once read. I heard that people are obese because all that fat trapped in their bodies is actually waste & toxins. Doodoo that they haven't been eliminating.

Once you eat healthier, exercise, start taking proper body care a the doodoo comes out, & you lose weight.

A few minutes ago, I made a bowel movement. (Sorry for TMI.) People try to say that bentonite clay clogs you up & makes you constipated, but I've been taking a nice doodoo on the days that I do take it. & my turds have been big enough that I have to get gloves to break them up to be able to flush down the toilet properly. Yuck! Toilet water splashing on me.

I remember a YouTube video (I forgot what the topic was), back in probably 2011-2012, & a commenter said that all that fat stored in your body is actually trapped poop that's been sitting in your body for years.

I haven't read this book

https://www.amazon.com/Youre-Toxic-Permanent-Weight-Program/dp/0989589900/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1641180338&refinements=p_27%3AStephanie+Relfe&s=books&sr=1-1

but this woman says, "You're not fat. You're toxic". I'm not sure whether or not to recommend this book, since I haven't read it yet, & I'm hoping that it doesn't promote any New Age techniques.

I backslid BIG TIME with my health, & I'm trying to get back to improving it. I will do another blog, talking about what I learned & researched with natural health, healing & cures.