Pensacola, Florida Restaurants Be Like...

I'm still considered as "homeless", even though I'm staying in a motel, at the moment. When I was on the streets, I had to eat out a lot at restaurants because: 

1) My storage unit policy doesn't allow ANY food. Not even a canister of salt!

2) I refuse to fight & argue with other homeless people & staff/volunteers at soup kitchens 3 times a day. Gang Stalking & bullying. Plus, homeless people don't like to tell me where the homeless feeding places are. In the soup kitchen lines, I have to deal with other homeless people smoking around me, coughing on me without covering their mouths, blasting loud music, being dirty & bed bug infested, standing too close to me, them trying to knock me over for some food, etc. 

I no longer go to the Washburn Center because a guy threatened me with a knife. Plus, I can't ride the dirty buses anymore. Are you happy, Alex du Pre'? You got what you wanted. For me to be banned from riding the buses.

3) If I carry around more than 1 bag, either I risk my belongings getting stolen (which has happened at least twice), or I get treated with discrimination from restaurants for looking & being OBVIOUSLY homeless. That also prevents me from getting job opportunities. I can't carry 4 big bags to a job interview. Restaurants, grocery stores, etc., ban you forever for simply being homeless. Example. The fake Ever'man place downtown Pensacola (I'm banned from both locations), O'Riley's downtown, the Doghouse Deli, Badlands on Palafox & also Fosko. & they kick you out, like kicking a dog out. Very dehumanizing. But yet they would probably welcome dogs!

So, with my experiences eating out, just about every meal, it started from me being homeless on the streets in my hometown New Orleans. I was able to sometimes get away with lugging a couple of bags of food around, because my storage unit allowed us to store food in our storage unit, as long as it was nonperishable. I was able to take advantage of the food banks, & I was getting between $145-194 in food stamps. I sometimes had to panhandle & beg, sometimes I didn't. It was very hard to find a job out there. I spent a lot of the time, going to Rouse's or Robert's to get a meal. The self-service food by the pound. Or I would get the $1.99 breakfast plates. I tried as best as I can, to stay away from fast food, unless I was SEVERELY down on my luck.

When I came to Pensacola, I realized that there are a lot of restaurants with good food, but the service is bad. & part of it is probably due to the Gang Stalking. Or is it Pensacola culture? Mobile, Alabama is even WORSE! Other visitors from out of town rightfully complain that Pensacola restaurants are stingy with their portions (so I guess it's not just me).

Maybe a couple of times, in New Orleans, they would give me a 1/2 bowl of soup or something (due to the Gang Stalking), but generally, in New Orleans or any other city & state, they usually fill your cup, bowl, plate, etc. to the brim. To the max. Even in Los Angeles. I didn't have a problem with people serving me 1/2 bowl of grits, 1/2 cup of cranberry juice, etc. like they do in Pensacola, Florida or Mobile, Alabama (which is worse than Pensacola). 

I'm pretty much mentally traumatized by poor customer service here, & whenever I go to a restaurant, I end up feeling anxiety & fear about whether they'll give me a 1/2 bowl of grits or treat me honestly. 

I know it's part of the Gang Stalking when they respond, "Sorry, ma'am. That's standard portion size." & then the next customer gets their bowl of grits filled to the top. 

Here are some examples:

Narcissistic Panera Bread Gang Stalking scammers

https://youtu.be/xfXkqmhX-bA

https://youtube.com/shorts/qj0xnRgFfho?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/92PTOpbRlxc?feature=share This wasn't filled all the way to the top, plus the bowl was very small.

Whenever you tell a restaurant worker that you want an order customized, they put what THEY want you to have, rather than what you specifically ask for. If you order a burger, & you say "No tomatoes, no pickles, no onions", they will put no cheese, no lettuce & no pickles, instead. Or they'll just give you plain hamburger bun & meat with nothing on it. & here's where the Gang Stalking comes in. 1 half of the burger is fully cooked, & you eat halfway through it, & then the 2nd 1/2 is undercooked. If they do this at every restaurant you try to order a burger, & they never used to do it before, then that's how you know it's part of the Gang Stalking. & then other narcissistic perps falsely accuse you of being money hungry for a lawsuit, which isn't the case. They need to fix people's burgers properly. 

Gang Stalkers being narcissistic enough to try to control what they want you to eat, or try to dictate what they think should be your favorite. If you dare expose this online, the online Gang Stalkers call you greedy & entitled, & then they call up the restaurant, show them your videos & then have you banned from that particular restaurant FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

1/2 cup juice, milk or water is "standard" portion size, & 1/2 bowl of grits, soup, baked beans, potato salad, etc. Yeah! They're stingy. They won't even give you 1/2 price for the 1/2 bit of food or beverages they serve you. At places like Waffle House, they give LEVEL spoonful of grits, rather than heaping. In New Orleans, at a Waffle House, they loved me & treated me with respect. My waffle was fresh & hot off the griddle. Everything good quality. They'd give you a HEAPING spoonful of HOT grits, & would even give you some free cheese if you want it. In Pensacola, they make your waffle, & then stand around & chit chat for 45 minutes, & then serve you cold waffle, biscuits, etc. 

Pensacola restaurants do stuff like, serve you food with only 1 napkin! When you pay for your food, they try to act like they're entitled to keep all your change, & then look at you like you're crazy & think it's no big deal to keep your entire $20 bill, after they had an attitude with you, cheated you out of your food, gave you shitty customer service, etc. After you spent $12.87 on your food, they try to keep that other $7.13. Or if you have a debit card, they force you to wait another entire 30 minutes, just for you to get your debit card back.

Before this fake COVID-19 scam, I was able to independently live without having to ask for money all the time. Due to the homelessness & Gang Stalking, everything is more expensive. I'm banned forever from riding the dirty buses. Weather would be bad enough for me to have to beg for hotel/motel room because it's hard to find a permanent place to live. Community Mobbing. Before COVID, I was able to eat out at many Pensacola restaurants, with a budget of $10 or less, & take the bus. I didn't have to worry about taxi or Uber most times. I swam & took a shower on the college campus & still slept in the streets in 2019-2020. But dealing with the online perp Star Bricker, she's the cause of me being forced to go to more expensive hotels & restaurants because she got me wrongfully banned from all the cheaper ones. Other narcissistic perps are to blame, as well. I'm 100% NOT at fault! She even got me wrongfully banned from working at SkyZone.

https://youtu.be/lYD8K5wn3VM

She's the conspiracy planner & mastermind behind the video above☝️. 

*I was going to write this VERY article on medium.com, but I was notified that my account is under investigation & banned for speaking the truth about the fake COVID-19 scamdemic. Plus, the perps were harassing me on there, too.