Please help me stay out of the cold weather.

 Hello, everyone. I had a temp service job assignment from September to December 2021. I'm in a motel. My time here is running out, & I need help with donations to stay protected out of the cold weather. I've been looking for other jobs, but no luck yet. I'm going to have to leave this motel soon, because they're remodeling + raising the prices. I'm going to have to find somewhere else to go. I'm trying to avoid being back on the streets again in 30 degree weather. 


Other #targetedindividuals Targeted Individuals have suggested that I ask for donations to get help with a vehicle, which can open the door to wider job opportunities. But if not a vehicle, then I need help with a permanent roof over my head. The Gang Stalkers think I don't deserve to survive.


As a TI, you know how challenging it is. I need all the help I can get. Anything helps & is appreciated. Even if all you could spare is $1. I hate being forced to beg & panhandle to survive day to day with this targeting. Please do me a favor. If you have nothing to spare, can you at least spread the word & share my PayPal & CashApp to your social media? 


http://paypal.me/John146WTL


$PsychWorld35 CashApp