Success in life hindered (because of Gang Stalking & Refusing to Sell Out)

 When I was younger, didn't know any better & didn't know the truth about these New World Order agendas & Gang Stalking, I didn't realize that I was blindly & unknowingly feeding into consumerism, materialism, chasing the American Dream, etc. 

This is what I USED TO wish for:

-A custom-built 3-story house with an indoor pool & jacuzzi.

-A brand new luxury purple, orange, yellow or teal/turquoise SUV.

-A good-looking, decent husband & children who love & respect me. (Yes, back then I fed into that colorism BS, before I realized what colorism, texturism & featurism was. & I didn't know about narcissistic abuse, while being abused by narcissists.)

-A successful career as either an OB/GYN in the Air Force, or a Spanish translator. 

I didn't realize that, to live the American Dream & have all these things, would cost you your soul. To take a Masonic oath. 

Now, my dreams are:

-To get to go to heaven when I die.

-To get a permanent place to live, preferably in a 1-bedroom tiny house or cottage. A small single home.

-A simple vehicle to get around in.

-To make a living off of my blog, ebooks, & whatever else to survive, so that I won't have to put up fundraisers, panhandle, beg, etc. for survival. I don't want to end up back on the streets homeless again. 

I no longer care about the goals of having a boyfriend, husband, children, etc. I'm 38 years old now, & I feel like everything is too late. I don't want an abusive narc or handler for a boyfriend or husband. I don't want any potential kids to betray or perp me, either.