The word "LITERALLY"!

In my personal experience, most, but not all, people who OVERUSE the word "LITERALLY", so happen to be narcissistic abusers, especially the young folks. They use that word unnecessarily & excessively. Nothing wrong with using the word "LITERALLY" to emphasize what you're saying, every once in a blue moon, but as I said, they say it excessively!

I never thought anything of the phrase, "This, that & the 3rd", until after I got raped nearly 2 years ago by a narcissistic criminal! Another phrase that younger narcissistic abusers overuse to make themselves feel "older" & "more grown". 

The freemason back in 2012 used the phrase, "Take it easy", upon walking out of the door to my house after he raped me. 

Some other narcissistic abusers, when they get mad, they angrily put their hands on their hips & start off their sentences with, "NOW". For example, a narcissistic abuser, named "Kenneth" could say, "Nah, I don' called you ovah 10 minutes ago! Why u ain't ansah yah phone!" (Translation: "Now, I've called you over 10 minutes ago! Why didn't you answer your phone?), while pointing in your face. Again, it makes them feel more powerful & more "grown". Why the idolatry with exercising & overemphasizing how "grown" you are? I get it! You're 47 years old! 

So, back to the talk about that word "LITERALLY". Some people, when they unnecessarily overuse the words, "Like" & "umm", when they're nervous, other people bash them, saying that they're ignorant & have limited vocabulary. At least they're nervous & shy. That's different from when people overuse, "literally" because these narcs aren't nervous or shy. They think overusing "literally" makes them more grown & more powerful. I don't see people saying that they have limited vocabulary!