Why I no longer look up to or respect celebrities

 I used to be a DIE-HARD fan of Aaliyah. I felt inspired by her. I still respect her. She died on me & my twin sister's 18th birthday in August 2001.

I started waking up to the truth about the Illuminati, mind control, New World Order, etc. in 2010. 

In 2010, I nearly succeeded at committing suicide because I couldn't handle the truth that I learned. Also, I had a lot of other stuff going on, which contributed to my suicide attempt. Rude celebrities & their relatives in Twitter back in 2010 were a nice portion of the cause. 

I realized that these celebrities put on a mask to the public. Pretty much every single last 1 of them are narcissistic abusers, & some of them are crazy psychopaths! On social media & in public, they pretend to be holier than thou, self-righteous "Christians", quoting every Bible scripture they can find, yet treat their fans like shit. They won't hesitate to block you in a quick second! Ask Chris Brown or Justin Bieber. Especially if you ask them if they're a mason (I REFUSE to capitalize the "m") or part of a secret society. 

I heard that celebrities are paid to drag their fans to hell. It was hard to grasp that masonic parents sell their own kids out to Satan, subjecting them to horrific MK Ultra mind control programming & torture/abuse. 

I didn't realize that I was committing the sin of idolatry & a slew of other sins by looking up to them. I didn't realize that witchcraft & deception were involved. 

Entertainment today is trash. I can no longer respect the "oldheads" & the "greats" because of what they're involved in. People like Otis Redding, Stevie Wonder, etc. 

The fake, crusty Travis Scott concert ritual... I didn't even attend, & I never cared about him. Yet, I feel haunted & traumatized. I ended up being scared of the dark for about a month. 

I heard about these celebrities not being real, & that their deaths are faked. Cloning is a turnoff. I heard that they're dead, cloned horse faced baphomet gender inverted trannies. Cardi B, Jennifer Aniston, Michelle Obama (Michael Lavaughn Robinson) & more. Whore Beyonce's fake baby bump folding on the Wendy Williams show. Some people say that they play roles. Ex: that Jess Hilarious is the same person as Tessica Brown. 

That Aaliyah is still alive & playing the role of Natalie LaRose (I've heard of both being transgender). The secret daughter that Aaliyah had with sicko R. Kelly is very abusive & disrespectful. Also, Aaliyah's brother Rashad Haughton is a sick, weirdo, as well. He was also abusive & rude towards me, as well as the cousin Blair. I heard bad things about Barry Hankerson his sister & Diane Haughton. I heard that Mrs. Diane Haughton is probably a tranny man (male to female transgender), just like Tina Knowles Lawson. Gucci Mane & Kevin Gates are Female to Male transgender, I heard.

Nothing that appears in Hollywood is real. Movies are truth passed off as fiction. Witchcraft & MK Ultra in music audio & video, as well as TV shows & movies. Even sports & books. Don't forget about toys & video games, as well.