11/28/2008 Thanksgiving blog

 I cooked Thanksgiving dinner last night, & I was so depressed & had no appetite. After cooking it, I put it in the fridge without eating it. I wanted to eat, but I just couldn't. Then, my stomach started to hurt. As of now, I have a headache. Not sure if it's the Klonopin meds or high level of anxiety that's causing me to not eat. To even THINK about eating makes me feel like gagging/puking. I think it's more of the anxiety & not the Klonopin. Anxiety makes me nauseated. That's why, when a person makes me angry or hurts my feelings, I feel like they got me sick. I talked to 2 of my brothers last night & called a few other people. I slept most of the day from the meds. I was thinking about Fraggle Rock. We used to watch that show back in the 80's, along with the Muppet Babies. I didn't develop the energy or strength to cook until like, 10 PM.