A blog from 08/27/2008

 Aaliyah RIP


That's my fav. singer for EVER! & the day of her death is me & my twin sister's b-day.I think she deserves much more recognition than she gets. Her & LeftEye. It seems like Tupac & Biggie get the most recognition. Mainly Tupac. But much love to all of them.People think Aaliyah wasn't legendary. Bullshit! It wasn't her fault she died so soon. She was a very inspirational role model who always carried herself with decent respect. & she was very Christian. Oh, & I hate when I mention Aaliyah, & people say, "Aaliyah is DEAD!" & then, they falsely accuse me of being sick in the head & sexually wanting her. Not the case. I look up to her like a sister I "wish" I had. When people talk about Biggie & Pac, it's like a normal everyday conversation, like cars & fashion. You never see guys telling other guys that they're gay & mentally sick for talking about them! & people tell me I shouldn't listen to her music, watch her videos or movies, nor wear her T-shirts. & I carry pics of her everywhere I go, as a lucky charm.


_________________________________________


Today is now 02/06/2022


I no longer follow celebrities (after finding out the truth), but in 2008, I knew NOTHING about narcissistic abuse or Gang Stalking! This blog post is an example of hypocritical, narcissistic Gang Stalking.