A cult that destroyed me & my family Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research

 

I used to be a member of that FAKE bible class! Here's 2 short journals about it.


1.

Would you be baffled by a so-called "holy spirit figure" who was blatantly RUDE to you? How do I accept this?


I was raised all the 27 yrs. of my life to believe in Yahweh, Elohim & Yahshua the Messiah. A holy unity. Institute of Divine Metaphysical Research.


Trying to make a long story short, I called the International Dean for spiritual advice, & he scolded me & called me DISOBEDIENT & told me that I have NOTHING to say to him & that he knows EXACTLY who I am (AKA a Satanic Spirit) & he hung up in my face.


Because of location, transportation struggles, lack of money FOR transportation & other setbacks, I haven't been able to physically attend the bible school for a few years. He wouldn't even allow me to explain that to him. I feel trapped in the city that I live in. It takes 45 minutes to drive to the city where the bible class is located. I'm also on a fixed income with a disability. I'm in NO WAY trying to make excuses. I'm honestly telling what's holding me back.


I'm shocked by this because I thought that someone with the spirit of whom the world calls JESUS CHRIST would be understanding & caring, patient, loyal, etc. All the positive attributes & virtues. It makes me feel loss of hope & faith in a higher power & I don't know where to turn to.


He's very scolding, arrogant & full of himself.


2. I'm 27 yrs. old & considered myself a life-long member of the IDMR school until I had a HUGE falling out with Dr. Robert Harris, the International Dean & Vice-President, this past December. He allowed himself to be deceived my my twin sister's lies. She's HIGHLY involved in his bible class & delusionally believes she can get a high up position in the class, @ least close to Dean. Also, she's a lesbian. We were brought up in that class by the torturously abusive foster mother. She framed me & my twin sister from young to view each other as the worst enemy. That's why, still til this day, me & my twin sister don't get along.






But in the bible class AIMS, in Aim #7 , it says to discern & avoid being deceived by Lucifer, Satan, the Devil, the dragon... Yet, this man let my twin sister poison his head about false things about me. STRAIGHT LIES! Enough to destroy me & have me locked up & tortured in prison for YEARS! My twin sister, herself, is confused & doesn't know what she really wants in life. He's basically accepting her, despite being a lesbian, but he doesn't accept me because I haven't been ABLE to attend class in 4 yrs. The man was very arrogant & called me disobedient & said he has nothing to say to me, & he hung up in my face. He didn't even give me a chance to explain myself. Yet, my twin sister BRAGS & BOASTS about how she has friendly conversations with ths so-called HOLY SPIRIT figure. SMH!


I'm glad I left that fake cult. I'm SO frustrated & ANGRY! Everything you're saying is TRUE! & people DO try to FORCE other people to join. I can't even get along with my twin sister because of this. We had a HUGE argument last year, about the cult. Me trying to tell her that they have her brainwashed, indoctrinated & programmed. I haven't heard from her in a year! Yesterday, she tried to talk to me, & we had an argument AGAIN! because I told her that the Kinley dude was a false prophet. Then, she proceeded to falsely accuse me of doing things I didn't do. I'm not even going to go into detail. But she's afraid to leave the cult b/c she thinks it would put her soul @ stake, but she's a lesbian, engaged to a woman! Yes, homosexuality is Luciferian! Last night she cursed me from A to Z & hung up in my face & cried.


Everyone, I need support. I need help. I wonder if cult mind control makes people lie on their own family members & make false allegations serious enough to have them in prison for LIFE.


May 25, 2013


(I probably posted this on the blog already.)