Closer Than A Sister

Do you know how some people say that blood is thicker than water? Other people say that blood is not always thicker than water. If you're not close with your family members (scapegoat/black sheep), do you ever question why total strangers seem to love & care about you more than your own relatives, whom you've known for all your life?

Read these Bible scriptures.

Proverbs 18:24
King James Version

24 A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Also, 

Psalm 27:10
King James Version

10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.


John 15:12-15
King James Version

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

I already wrote a recent blog post lately, about how the narcissistic fake traitor Gang Stalkers (who barely know me) have falsely accused me of NOT being "loyal". Gaslighting & projection. 🙄😔 That has been bothering me a lot lately. I haven't had any friends act truly loyal towards ME! Each & every one of them have backstabbed, turned against or betrayed me! That's why I call them a "narcissistic control freak fake friend". When they can't get the control they want out of you, then they uncover the masks they've been hiding behind. A controlling, abusive "friend" who tries to make personal "rules" for you, that they, themselves, don't even follow. Well, that's the inspiration behind this short fiction story. Sorry for all the "drama". Just enjoy the doggone short story!

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/02/false-smear-campaigns-about-me-not.html?m=0

Here's the short story below. I get some of these unusual names from the NAMETRIX baby name app that's free on Google Play.

This is a short story simply to illustrate a loyal & supportive friend.
_______________________________________________

It's the first day of middle school. Class just started, & Nuvia keeps getting picked on. Her new classmates call her "teacher's pet", "fatty pants" & "booty licker", while screeching the chalkboard, spitting on her, yanking her hair & throwing balled up pieces of paper & paper airplanes at her. All she could do is just CRY!

1 of her jealous old classmates from elementary school, a bully named Darnesha, smear campaigned her before she even walked into the classroom. 

The teacher, Mr. Rockhill (Rock Hill), walked in, kneeled by Nuvia's desk & asked her if her family members were abusing her in her home. She said, "No". She was afraid to tell about what just happened. She eventually told him, & he straightened the classroom out with a lecture & threats of a paddle. He made everyone go, one by one, to apologize to her. He punished the whole class (except for Nuvia) on the first day of school.

The lunch bell rang, & Oakley said, "You can come & sit by me. Don't be shy. You don't have to be all alone." 

Oakley offered to buy Nuvia a snack. She said, "Listen. I heard that your classmates gave you a hard time." 

Nuvia put her head down in shame. Then they talked. Oakley said, "Look. I know what it's like to be bullied. Those people are just insecure." 

Come to find out, Nuvia & Oakley didn't live far from each other & even took the same bus. They sat together. Oakley was Nuvia's only friend, even after graduating from high school.

Oakley went to college & got a Doctorate degree in Nursing, but Nuvia just got a caregiver job. All these years have passed, & Nuvia never got into an argument with Oakley. Oakley never told Nuvia's secrets, & vice versa. 

Nuvia married an abusive man who nearly killed her, but Oakley helped rescue her out of that situation. She had no children with that abusive husband. Oakley had Nuvia to stay at her house, free of charge. Nuvia returned the favor by babysitting Oakley's children & keeping the house cleaned. Nuvia takes Oakley's children to the doctor when they're sick. Oakley's children look up to Nuvia like an aunt.

THE END