False Gang Stalking Smear Campaigns & Rumors About Me Scamming

Here's my side of the story & the truth.

I've talked about this MANY times on YouTube, but people STILL won't believe me. So, I'm trying 1 more time again, to straighten out the lies!

I've always been independent. Always desired independence. I've gone numerous years, nearly all of my life, never really getting to work enough money to make over $1,000 in a month, until the last 2 jobs. Seville Quarter & the most recent temp assignment. I've been blacklisted & blocked from working all these years. Forced to be punished with EXTREMELY low income Social Security & SSI for almost my entire adulthood life. 

Being homeless on the streets in 2018 & 2019, I occasionally panhandled after the 25th of the month, when my Social Security money ran out. & I would set a quota of only $20 for food, bus fare &/or laundry. Everything was MUCH easier before all of this fake COVID-19 bullshit! I was able to mostly survive without having to ask anyone for anything. In 2019, fake crusty Monique was the 1st person who ever told me about CashApp & offered to donate. She donated me $40 (now, after she flipped & became a perp, her narrative changed to go along with the lie that I'm a "scammer" that's receiving "all this money" from people). Other people encouraged me to get PayPal, GoFundMe, etc. I didn't get much, but people voluntarily donated. They told me not to refuse help. 

Here are some GoFundMe pages of other Targeted Individuals & Narcissistic Abuse victims. Question is: Why am ( I ) the only "scammer", "fraud" & "extortionist" when these people are doing the same thing? When I had the GoFundMe up in 2019, I received NO money there, but there was NO talk about me being a scammer, fraud or extortionist.

https://www.gofundme.com/s?q=Targeted%20Individual
 
https://www.gofundme.com/s?q=Gang+Stalking

https://www.gofundme.com/s?q=Narcissist



While I'm at it, look at what I stumbled upon! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️

Homes for Targeted Individuals https://gofund.me/9c73f8eb 

What a damn hypocrite! This same fake TI perp 144KalaK, fake crusty dyke ass Makayla Wright, bullied me last year for having a GoFundMe! How come she can have 1 for $150,000? Are you kidding me? She was 1 of the TI-turned-perps participating in the smear campaigns, lies & bullying because I exposed her betraying me & siding with my twin sister, just like what Monique & Mrs. Samantha did. She even tried to falsely compare me to Creflo Dollar. She bullied me SO badly when I exposed her as a fake sellout perp. My GoFundMe was for $10,000, & other TI's used to suggest that I raise money for donations for a van to live in. See? People don't want to promote or help me.

J Demon Rotten Shit, Jessica Ricketts Holness even condemned me for my GoFundMe, CashApp & PayPal, yet she has a CashApp to accept donations for lying on me & was hypocritically condemning me! This was the bitch that said, "YOU CANNOT COLLECT MONEY FRAUDULENTLY!" The 1 who acted like she was trying to get me to sell out & wanted to be my "handler". 

I remember when I cried when I was working for ABM because a lady condemned me for "begging" & threatened to tell my employer. I had already gotten the job & was working, but I haven't received the 1st paycheck yet. This was in 2019. I don't know why she threatened to do that, when me begging on the streets had nothing to do with my job! I was trying to panhandle money for bus fare & laundry. Again. I gave myself a limit of $20 quota for the day.

I didn't start to actively panhandle & beg until AFTER the perp Alex du Pre' ran me out of Pensacola in June of 2020, & I went to Mobile, Alabama. I didn't know until after I got there, that the shelters were just as horrible as here in Pensacola, & they ran me out of the shelters. I was forced to live on the streets, & the cops would bully me & threaten me with jail every night. I was ONLY sticking to YouTube. Because of jail threats every night, I was forced to resort to getting back on social media, which I promised that I'd NEVER do again! I was desperate & had to beg for hotel room money every night to stay off the streets & out of jail! So, I created a new Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, GoFundMe & Reddit. Reddit wouldn't allow me to post anything, & they kept on flagging everything I tried to post. On Reddit, I wasn't begging for money, but I was asking for money-making ideas to survive, & also I was blocked from talking about my targeting.

Here's my GoFundMe video that the online perps keep bullying me about.

https://youtu.be/ALtzPtpuDb4

When I got to Mobile, 1 of the 1st things I tried to do, was look for a job, like when I 1st came here to Pensacola. Due to fake COVID-19, there were no job opportunities available, I needed a car, & every rent a room opportunity turned out to be a scam. 

The popular fake TI perps & the regular perps, including the perp Alex du Pre' started the false rumors about me wasting all of the money donated to me, & they thought the lies they made were funny. Then, Alex made a failed attempt at trying to get me to sell out for a ridiculously cheap "deal". Alex du Pre', DJ & J Demon Rotten Shit are all after my soul. 

The popular fake narcissistic TI perp Eurdis Gonzalez (She also goes by Nina Benita Gonzalez, & she's friends with the narcissistic control freak fake TI perp Olga Limkin. They even act just alike) donated me $20 on Twitter through CashApp, & then someone at a cafe' in Mobile offered me leftover Chik Fil A. I tweeted that I was good on dinner for the night & didn't need any help, since I was already given some food. She freaked out & said, "Wait a minute! She gets SSI & food stamps." & then the TI community was raging against me. So, I blocked her. I don't know what else she said, but because of that incident, the ENTIRE TI community had me blocked on that @targetedbythe account. People I didn't even know! This happened in June 2020, after Alex ran me out of Pensacola. Eurdis Gonzalez made a rude, abusive comment on 1 of my YouTube videos, I think in 2019. She even said a rude comment, like she was yelling at me about the Gang Stalkers & said, "HATE is their program!" Well, why do you participate in the EXACT SAME hate?

That's why, on my current Twitter, I don't even seek to follow other people who claim to be TI's because of so much backstabbing, fakery & betrayal. Now, I'm mainly using my Twitter to promote my blog, short stories & ebooks. If another Targeted Individual wants to connect with me, then fine. 

So, once I got back to Pensacola in July 2020, I didn't ask for money, really. But I was forced to ask for help with money for hotel rooms because I was back on the streets, & they had bad hurricanes back to back. Hurricane Sally & others. In 2021, because fake, retarded Mrs. Samantha lied on me when I exposed her, she was the cause of why the TI community didn't want to help me, & I was forced to stay out in the elements during Hurricane Ida. She was the 1 telling me, "You can't sleep by the bay." & then laughed at & mocked my suffering. Well, you made up a lie to keep people from helping me, I had even more so NO CHOICE BUT TO sleep by the bay!

The cops don't harass me here in Pensacola when I'm on the streets, unless someone MANUALLY calls them on me. Like the perp that doesn't work at 532 W. Garden St. who lied! 

After Star Bricker told my twin sister about me exposing my Gang Stalking, it was approximately October 20, 2020, & I was frustrated with the fake TI perps. AFTER I shut down my Instagram, my blog, Facebook, etc. & almost my Twitter & YouTube, THAT'S WHEN my twin sister went to try to subscribe to my YouTube channel & then turned fraudulent Madison from Twitter & even more TI's against me. Madison used to keep tabs, hoping that I could get help with a hotel room every night. She (Madison) also changed her ENTIRE NARRATIVE about me & then started with bullying & perping me! I saw Madison's hypocrisy, as well. 

My twin sister brainwashed the TI community, falsely accusing me of using HER name for "clout"! & my twin sister is sticking to that lie. I exposed ALL of the abusers from my past. Not just her. I talk about ALL of my targeting experiences, & my twin sister has a fake follow-up video to pretend to discredit & "debunk" my suffering, encouraging people to not help me! She even said in April 2021 (when I was forced to be outside during tornadoes & hail), "You see that GoFundMe you got up there? You might wanna leave it up there for your burial!" She tried to copy off of how the fake foster mom talks. ๐Ÿคฆ‍♀️ SMH! My twin sister has never been authentic or her real self. Spending her ENTIRE LIFE mimicking other people's personalities! & even sicker, is that she took on the personalities of our abusers who we grew up with. She even ran me off of Quora & turned the entire narcissistic victim support groups against me, when SHE'S the narc! She copies off of the abusive, fake foster mom Adrienne Felder with smear campaigning & lying, saying that I'm schizophrenic & crazy.  

Before this fake COVID-19 bullshit, I used to sleep on the streets, asking for nothing, & I would go to Bodacious downtown. Try to spend between $5 & 10 for breakfast. Then, I would sit there for a while. After that, I would go to UWF campus to swim & shower. Lunch was under $10. I don't remember exactly how much it costed. After swimming & showering, I would get on the bus to go to the mall & spend about $5 for dinner. Then, I would take the military bus to go downtown to my sleep spot close to 532 W. Garden St. Of course, getting perped, stalked, followed & harassed. 

I got banned from riding the fake, dirty buses in February 2021, for refusal to wear a mask & was treated like a Black-on-Black Rosa Parks situation, & I saw the bus drivers hypocritically not wearing masks, while they force us to wear 1. When Alex ran me out of Pensacola, he was trying VERY HARD to get me wrongfully banned from riding the buses. Well, he got his wish, & I'm forced to take Uber rides. The narcissistic Gang Stalkers force everything to be more expensive for me because they would get me wrongfully banned from the cheaper hotels/motels & the $5-10 restaurants. I can no longer eat Satanic fake McDonald's, Taco Bell, etc. & they're not even cheap anymore!

I used to be able to have other TI's to talk to. They all flipped & became perps at the beginning of this fake COVID-19 fraud! Other TI's stopped asking for help. Their YouTube channels started disappearing. Everyone started to tell me to shut up & ignore my targeting. More disinformation in the TI community started spewing out & gaining popularity. Nobody is real anymore! Even people still being targeted act narcissistic & controlling. They have some perp traits. I don't understand! 

I also had to deal with perps trying to donate me money that revolved around occultic numbers. Ex: a fake TI perp trying to donate me $7.77, & another perp donating me EXACTLY $33.30. You get it? They did that on purpose, so that if I didn't shut up about my targeting & just took the money, they would make a fake smear campaign that I'm unappreciative, ungrateful & never satisfied. The online perps would say that all I do is beg & complain all day. They need to mind their own FUCKING business! 

My twin sister lied & said this:

She pretended to be "Cherese Johnson"

"So, let me get this straight. This girl tried to off my daughter when she was first born, stole her umbilical cord, then proceeds to go on the internet telling folks I won't help her and am abusing her and harrassing her and folks say I ain't got nothing better to do just for simply clearing my name am I correct? This cannot be real life. This gotta be a warp zone. Ya'll can't be mad at me for trying to process this in my head."

She also said:

"I really am so sick of her using me for clout. The more she slanders me (NO, THE MORE I TELL THE TRUTH, THE MORE MY THUMBS & SUBSCRIBERS GO DOWN!) the more her thumbs go up, the more her subscribers go up. Fun fact. How I'm supposed to be mad at u for exposing me about a certain situation and I haven't even looked at those videos yet? ๐Ÿค” Aaaannnddd we know I'm not lying about that because all I've been doing is on fb posting about the mold situation all day. ๐Ÿค” Sooo. U ๐Ÿงข๐Ÿ™ˆ. An u are such a great manipulator (ACTUALLY YOU. YOU'RE YOUR OWN CULT LEADER, WHEN I DON'T HAVE SUPPORT BECAUSE YOU USED BLACK MAGICK TO TURN ALL OF MY SUPPORT AWAY FROM ME). U can't even look in the camera when ur talking. Ur just mad because I exposed that ur taking ppl money. Ur not being gangstalked. Ur not a targeted individual. I showed proof upon proof line upon line, but Happy Early Birthday heaux." 

My own twin sister falsely accusing me of doing things that she knows DAMN well is not in my character!

Here's RECENT proof that I AM being Gang Stalked!

https://youtu.be/jqFvpvoZKVI

Let me show y'all this again! She sold out. 

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/02/proof-that-my-twin-sister-sold-her-soul.html?m=1

https://youtu.be/CFD8rlPoofM

https://youtu.be/vd2zyUHeDQo

https://youtu.be/Ud25sUItnL4

Who the hell would want their own twin sister to die on the streets homeless in bad weather? Her soul is GONE! As twins, we're not supposed to live like this, but hey. The foster mom ruined us! My twin sister shares & spreads the word for the GoFundMe campaigns of online STRANGERS whom she'll NEVER MEET, yet tells everyone "Don't donate to Candy. She'll take your money & then straight block you once the money is in her account!" Not true. 

Lemme give you a true example, this perp, named Legends of Africa said something crazy like, "I am 1 of the 2 witnesses of the Bible", & he deleted his comment, but I screenshot it. Since he said something weird like that, I told him not to worry about helping me. Then, I blocked him. He later sent me 1/2 of what he promised & said, "I always keep my word". I figured that he must've still wanted me to have the money. I DID spend the money on the motel stay, as I said. Plus, I used it for Uber rides to & from what happened to be a blank trip to a job interview, & a few meals. I've dealt with people donating me money & then later betray me & show themselves as a perp AFTERWARDS, & then I had to block them. Or they play mind games with pretending to be a Christian TI & then after donating me money, they act like they're disgusted with me & then try to MAKE ME shut up about my targeting & ignore the perps, or they show themselves as a Narcissistic Abuser, acting like I owe them my ENTIRE life, like they think they own me.

Lemme tell you what my twin sister did for Hurricane Sally. She donated me only $10, & then demanded a refund. & then used that to say, "I did give Candy money!" I gave her the damn $10 back! She's a fucking Indian giver! I'm struggling with Social Security (under $850), while she gets over 5 times the amount in fake disabled military vet money that I get! She never helped me or did anything for me. I was always helping out the family & then received even MORE abuse for it! I don't depend on or ask my twin sister or any other family members to do SHIT for me, yet they bullied me out of whatever student loan money I had years ago. The family used to KEEP ME suicidal depressed & in a constant mental health crisis. All the threats, lies, manipulation, blackmail & physical violence if I didn't comply. If I did stay with her (just like how any other biological or foster family would treat me), I would have to be forced to endure physical abuse, & she would retardedly & narcissistically "confiscate" my ENTIRE Social Security check, call me fat & greedy & force me to starve & would get me locked up in the mental institution. She's a dangerous, narcissistic perp. Making me feel imprisoned with NO rights! She treated our brother Sean almost just as bad. I'm tired of the fear mongering, control, bullying & abuse. I'm tired of the war! 

To the ones who KNOW my struggles with this targeting & Gang Stalking, thank you so much. It means a lot. Thanks for any donations. I DO use the money for whatever I say I need it for. The online perps making false assumptions without proof. If I was able to freely get a job & not have to deal with Workplace Mobbing, I wouldn't have to be in this predicament. I'm only asking because I have no other choice. The Gang Stalkers block me from any support & won't allow me to make any money from my ebooks or short stories, which is my preferred way to make a living. The only jobs the narcissistic gang stalkers allow me to have are dishwashing, housekeeping & janitorial, & I have a BACHELOR'S DEGREE! The online perps bullied me until they SUCCEEDED at getting me to take down my GoFundMe & my Buy Me a Coffee, yet they can hypocritically have one, when they don't need one, since they're rich! 

Don't fall for or believe something because "everyone is saying it". Do the research, investigate & check it out for yourself. Majority doe NOT always rule! Check out CANDY GRANDPRE'S actual YouTube videos to see if I'm a real or fake TI. All those videos of people speaking against me are online perps, including my own damn twin sister!