False Smear Campaigns About Me NOT Being "Loyal"

False Smear Campaigns About Me NOT Being "Loyal"




OK. So, aside from the other false rumors, smear campaigns & lies about me, 1 of the newer ones is me not being a "loyal" person. This is nagging my conscience, making me feel bad, like a failure. 1st of all, ALL of the fakery, backstabbing, betrayal & disloyalty done to me, & it's supposed to be OK! 

Due to my disability & my targeting, I could NEVER keep a friend, especially long-term. Each so-called "friend" that I've had in my life was a narcissistic control freak fake "friend". Hence, they've never been "loyal" to me! Candy Grandpre is ALWAYS at fault & the "problem"!

I'm REALLY appalled about the narcissistic Gang Stalking smear campaigns & lies made up about me, by online strangers who don't even know me. Falsely accusing me of having a type of character that I've NEVER IN MY LIFE had, nor have I ever been known to have or have a reputation of having! 

My twin sister is an abusive, narcissistic perp who has ruined many people's lives by making up lies & false allegations about them. I'm not her only victim. I can't believe that she can live with the fact that she damaged many people's lives by lying on people. I can't say whether or not she's a psychopath or a sociopath, but she's 1 of them. I've said before, that MANY TI's have taken bribes to become perps. That's why I can't get along with people in the so-called TI community. Whenever I have an issue with a fake TI perp & catch on to what they're doing, they ALWAYS go & flock to my twin sister's YouTube channel because they know it's 1 of my biggest weaknesses. They know I'm most sensitive about that. My twin sister has made videos, smear campaigning me to the TI community, & many TI's turned perps pretended to be "victims" of me & made up MORE lies about me. My twin sister has helped many TI's to betray me, turn against me, & then they started bullying & perping me. Fake TI "friends" blatantly tell me that they're NOT going to help defend me against the online bullying, yet those same "friends" now have me blocked! Those SAME "friends" beg me to defend them against the mainstream media painting them out to be "crazy" if they get shot & killed by the police & labeled "schizophrenic". But they weren't there for me or of any comfort or support during MY hard times. I'm sick of these fake 1-sided "friendships"! 

There's unspoken taboo in the TI community, that it's frowned upon that you're not allowed to say that your family members are perps. If you do, you're considered as "disloyal" or you're "wrong" for "throwing your family under the bus", even if what you say is TRUE. Nobody bats an eye when your Gang Stalking perp family members smear your name & paint you as "schizophrenic". Even other TI's go along with it, when they ought to know better! 

Our perp family members aren't loyal to us, so why should we be loyal to them? Shucks, I just stay away! They got their wish. Throughout the years, people have condemned me for tolerating family abuse. I was powerless, helpless & didn't have a way to get out of the situation. Exposing family abuse doesn't mean that you're not loyal! Even perps, who aren't relatives, I've seen other TI's act loyal, respectful & forgiving towards them, yet STILL keep getting hurt by these perps. They act like as if they're in denial about their relatives being perps, or they try to downplay or make excuses for their relatives &/or friends perping or abusing them. They complain to me when they keep going back to their perp friends & family who keep trying to set them up to go to jail or get murdered, yet they don't want to hear my complaints about my Gang Stalking experiences. I don't contact Alex du Pre', but he's always around, trying to manufacture setups. Thank God he failed each & every time! Other TI's don't even want to hear me talk or show about him anymore. 

People act like they don't want to hear it, or that they don't believe me when I tell them about how the foster mom & a situation with the masonic Craft family jumpstarted my targeting back in 1997. I'm STICKING to my story, & I'm STICKING to the TRUTH! You weren't there, so how can you act like you don't believe me or act like as if you call "bullshit"? Targeted Individuals even try to gaslight & act like they don't believe each other! 😔

All you need to see, is THIS! OK. & you STILL say that that's not enough proof of my targeting? How can you deny that I'm being trafficked & targeted? It's just that you're projecting your jealousy & hatred onto me! 

Look at this! You can't tell me that I'm not a REAL TI! 

If you don't believe this video right here, then your ass is a perp! Plain & simple! How could you NOT believe me showing this, when you're going through the same thing?

https://youtu.be/AzToxWXc7zM

That's the recent video with the male Gang Stalking Door Dasher, named "Natasha"!

I KNOW, for a fact, that I'm a loyal, honest friend/family member! I know that I make mistakes, & I'm not perfect. I haven't been around many family members for years. Haven't even heard from them. I got called "sloppy seconds", a "doormat" & a "punching bag" for years whenever I would reach out for emotional support on Yahoo! Answers, trying to make sense of my abuse! Or, people said that I'm gullible, vulnerable & put myself in the position to be robbed, abused & taken advantage of by family members & fake friends. Or whenever I would get raped by a random stranger. I got tired of being blamed for my abuses for years, especially by mental health counselors that I would pay every week! All of that could've been more food for me every week. 

Now, that I understand this Gang Stalking program, I'm less suicidal, I'm NOT compliant with the fake IDMR cult or the fake mental health system. I'm bolder, stronger, more courageous & fighting for the truth. Fighting to survive & stay alive, when no one wants to help me because I'm a BLACK single disabled woman! My OWN race of people have backstabbed me, betrayed me, sold me out & did me the grimiest & dirtiest! & these are the SAME fake, retarded narcissistic abusers, running around with their heads chopped off, talking about how "Candy" isn't "loyal"! 

My twin sister has NEVER been supportive of me or on my side! Never been loyal to me, yet she can be loyal to strangers! Any temporary loyalty she ever had towards me was "fake". 

The same fake TI perps, who betrayed me, call me "disloyal" & say that I "threw them under the bus", whenever I publicly expose them. Whenever I do, they create more lies to cover up, & because they have "status" in the popular fake TI perp cult, no one has eyes to see or ears to hear, about them perping the HARDCORE shit out of me in their videos after I exposed the truth about them. & the hurting thing is, these are the so-called "Targeted Individuals" who SWEAR that they would NEVER sell out! Once they sell out, they change their opinion & narrative & start acting like controlling, narcissistic perps, & then hurt me deeply, in a way, where they would have me feeling borderline suicidal. & these are supposed to be "Christian" "Targeted Individuals"! 

They start off nice, defending me, going to bat for me, love bombing me, would even donate me a few dollars, & then they ghost/avoid me. After that, they would slowly pull away the rug of emotional support. They complain to me about their family members perping, or other perps, but whenever I have my crises, they don't want to hear it, or they say that they're sick of hearing me complain or be a negative drama queen. They call on me when they need someone to talk to, but they try to dictate that I should get rid of ALL of my YouTube videos & social media, live like a hermit & then battle this targeting alone & stop being such a "punk", whenever my targeting is too unbearable. Or that I should just ignore everything & focus only on God. They falsely assume that I deserve such "punishment" for some sin in my life, or that I haven't been reading the Bible or praying enough. Then, when I start questioning them, they start acting like they're annoyed & disgusted with me. Like they're sick & tired of me. They start acting like hypocrites, not taking their own unsolicited advice that they dish out to me. Then, I see them commenting all over my twin sister's YouTube videos full of lies about me, & then they start acting like they have an OBSESSED hatred towards me. I expose the truth, & now, I'm somehow NOT "loyal"! 🤦‍♀️🙄😂 The problem is, MY OWN AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE FAKE! Blame mainstream media & Hollywood for why everyone is fake.

I haven't given up yet. I know there are some genuine TI's out there who I could possibly have long term friendships with. I just haven't found anyone. 

THE END!