Feeling Depressed, Lonely & Ignored

Nothing bad happened, specifically, today. But I'm still feeling emotionally down & depressed. Depressed about Targeted Individuals acting abusive. 2022 had a bad start. At least 5 or more people, who profess to be "Christian" AND "Targeted" have betrayed me in the month of January 2022. They joined the "Hate Candy Grandpre" Cult. Which one bothers me the most?

A religious covert narcissistic fake TI "friend" betrayed me ON my deceased biological mother Frances's birthday. I still can't get over it. He moved on with his life, while I'm still shocked & hurt, over a month later, because of what he did! Unwanted, intrusive thoughts all day, every day about HIM. He doesn't care! I think that he was already angry & then took it out on me, treating me like a punching bag. What he did to me was unfair, because he's been merciful & forgiving towards actual PERPS! I still can't understand why he hung up in my face & blocked me, mid-conversation, & HE was in the middle of talking! He didn't seem in distress or angry at the moment. That was very weird of him. I'm still wrongfully blocked. When I asked him on Twitter the next day about the phone hanging up, he got hateful blocked me on there, too. He lied to me before & said that he doesn't really block people like that. 

A couple of weeks later, he was doing a YouTube video, smacking his gum very loudly, rudely, disrespectfully & nastily, & he bragged about being "loyal" to his abusive, perp family, & then he said, " 'Cause I don't talk bad about MY family members, like another TI does!", which I know he was talking about me because he told me that I'm the only 1 he's been talking to. I figure that he lied about that, too. He was perping me throughout that WHOLE video, yet the Gang Stalking police drove by, perping & distracting him in that video. I was confused. He DOES talk bad about his family members, calling them coons & sellouts on social media! Yet, he betrayed me like a Judas & started acting like he thought he was my "handler", telling me that I couldn't use my work money to get a car! He KNOWS how sensitive I am about that topic!

I'll NEVER forget about that abusive, fake lecture video about him calling me an "infection"! I PROMISE YOU that that video was directed at me, & he KNOWS it! (Later on down the line, he started comparing me to his ex-wife.) Yet, he got mad at me for calling the TI community fake for ignoring my cries for help. He's always talking about "fake ass TI's", but whenever I mention TI's being fake, he falsely assumes it's directed at him! When I tried to ask a few people for advice on how to deal with the way he treated me, they described it as something a perp would do, or they described his behavior towards me as ABUSIVE. 

I feel on the verge of being driven crazy & driven to the mental hospital, because of him. But I realized that he's not worth it! He's always preaching "plagues" & "repentance" (trying to scare people), yet he still sins, himself! A religious narcissistic hypocrite who delusionally believes he's deserving & worthy of heaven! I feel deep psychological & emotional trauma from what he did to me. I know that he blocked me as a form of "punishment". You're not supposed to "punish" someone 8 years older than you! You pretended to fake "sympathize" with me talking about my abuse, to use that as a weapon to re-wound me. & he told me about abuse he went through, also.

Well, I've talked about him already on this blog. I'm not going to waste my fingers on him anymore for the rest of this post.

Yesterday morning, I sent out 3 tweets to about 20 other TI's on Twitter. Only about 4 or 5 of them read some of my short stories & retweeted (I appreciate it so much!), but the rest of them ignored me. This is what I'm SAYING! Some of them only read just 1 short story & ignored the other 2. I'm sick of people ignoring me, putting me on the back burner, & treating me like as if I don't matter! People ignore you, yet they demand for their voices to be heard. If we're both writers with ebooks/books published, then why would you demand or expect for me to spend $10.99 for your 700-page novel & give a personal & positive review, but you ignore my 300-word short story that's free, & would probably only take you 2 minutes to read, & you may even read the 1st 2 sentences? If I was 1 of the popular fakes, all 20 people would've liked & retweeted all 3 links, plus actually thoroughly read the short stories. That's SO discouraging for me! If you're fake like that, then why are we even following each other?

I've been wanting to talk about how I was in a YouTube video narcissistic abuse support group Livestream, & the guy said that it was OK for me to share & post my "Narcissistic Abusers" ebook link from my blog. He kept secretly deleting the post. When I asked him why, he got an attitude, gaslit me & lied, saying that that was YouTube deleting my link. He hasn't done a Livestream since then. I emailed him the link to my ebook on my blog, hoping that he would show interest & share it, which he said that I had his permission to email it to him. He ignored my email. He claims to be a victim of narcissistic abuse & gang stalking. Many TI's enter his Livestream, even though he said that he hates discussing Gang Stalking. He professes to be "Christian", yet he HARDCORE glorifies New Age, & he delusionally believes that he's "saved" & will be raptured. He has some narcissistic moderators who are trigger-happy & READY TO BLOCK, if you speak against him glorifying New Age. Everyone in the Livestream chat ignored my free ebook, yet they were excited & BEGGED for 1 of the moderators to show off the website link to a new business that she started. She didn't feel comfortable. See the popularity & favoritism? The Livestream host talks about how narcissistic & fake society is, yet he singled me out & treated me the same way. I mean, why would you ignore a FREE narcissistic abuse ebook that I wrote, that would probably only take you 5-10 minutes to read? I think this guy is a fake covert narcissist & a perp, his DAMN self! Speaking of that, I'm going to do another blog post, exposing some popular fake TI YouTubers, & 1 of them, he heavily promotes.

The link below isn't my blog, but whenever I show other TI's (real or fake), they cold stone ignore me! 

https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/home

All my life, I've been hated & ignored! Everyone's popular tactic is to IGNORE CANDY (even as far back as foster care)! & make me feel like I'm always doing or saying something WRONG! I've talked before, on this blog, about being excommunicated from the TI community. How the hell am I outcasted & rejected from a group of outcasts? & in that group of "outcasts", there's a popularity contest! That's what the so-called TI community is like. & people get more & more mad at me, the more I talk about how fake the so-called TI community is, but just like the perps, y'all hate me regardless! Because nearly everyone turned into a perp &/or had a personality change & started acting very narcissistic & controlling! I had to cut those people off. 

WTF is wrong with you? Why are you suddenly defending & agreeing with the perps & freemasons? & when I speak the truth & name names of the popular fake TI's who turned into perps, oh! Now, I'm speaking against "God's" people, sowing discord amongst the brethren & being a trouble maker/nuisance to the TI community! The TI community, as a whole, is infiltrated & corrupt! I know there are still some legit TI's out there. They're hard to come across. & there are some people who are real TI's, but they're abusive, narcissistic & controlling. & they're fake as a friend. It saddens me to see Targeted Individuals bullying & abusing each other. Pfft! Talking about "loyalty", EVERYONE is fake, & NOBODY is truly loyal! TI's are selective on who to be supportive of. They're scared to whistleblow against the popular fakes, but they dog out their fellow TI's. They get burned, perped & destroyed by the fakes (popular or not), & yet are leery & distrustful of other REAL TI's. 

TI's need to be more loving & supportive of each other. We all need to give each other a shoulder to cry on when things get too tough. I wish there was a Targeted Individuals crisis hotline, & the SUPER popular fakes from TargetedJustice.com, Karen Melton Stewart, Katherine Horton & others need to be banned! We need LEGIT, strong, empathetic TI's to run the hotline to pray, comfort & support the hurting. I don't understand why professed Targeted Individuals don't take Gang Stalking seriously, & they think you should just laugh off & ignore all the murderous Gang Stalkers.

I've let off some steam & feel better now. People are going to be offended at this blog post, as they always are! You're offended at me before I even open my mouth. This is a personal blog, so you demonic, fake perp narcissistic abusers need to shut your ass! This is MY BLOG, & I have every right to post whatever I want. I broke ZERO laws in this blog post. I posted this for ME. Go sit down somewhere, falsely accusing me of trying to seek pity & attention! Stop stalking all of my online activity, where you're not welcome!