Hindered by OCD Unwanted, Intrusive Thoughts

I can't go into detail on what my OCD unwanted thoughts are about, because the Gang Stalkers will pervert & twist what I say & use them against me. 

This is mentally disabling for me. With the Remote Neural Monitoring, I become afraid of unintentionally blurting out those thoughts, via Tourette's. 

Every time I try to concentrate or focus on something important, the thoughts get worse. I lose friends & support, the rare moment that I would accidentally blurt out my unwanted, intrusive thoughts out loud, & people think I'm even crazier. 

This is mentally disabling for me. If I have to read something out loud (like the other day during my YouTube Livestream), if I have an important phone call, an exam, quiz, etc. The thoughts get worse. They also get worse whenever I feel anxiety or anger towards someone. The thoughts are the most unbearable when I try to read the Bible or pray. 

I had 2 strokes when I was 5 years old. I can't speak quickly or fluidly like everyone else. I would fail at job opportunities like this 1. I would like to do this job, but I get tormented & plagued with unwanted thoughts. I also would stumble over my words & stutter too much.

https://www.acx.com/

I have too many narcissistic abusers & gang stalkers to be mad at, right now. & 24/7, the unwanted thoughts are about them. Pretty much, all of my enemies.