My Short-lived TikTok Experience

I had a TikTok for only 8 days. From Friday, 02/11/2022 - Saturday, 02/19/2022. I got the TikTok, hoping that I could get some more support & donations, trying to make a living & survive off of my short fiction stories. Maybe I should've just stuck to that. 

TikTok is worse than YouTube with the popular fake "famous" people & the censorship & burying of the truth. When I exposed Kimberly Harper's online Gang Stalking & harassment, my video was falsely shut down for "harassment & bullying", when I was EXPOSING harassment, bullying & Gang Stalking done to ME! Somebody else said that that happened to him, too. Wow! Only 4 days, & I'm falsely accused of "violating community guidelines" already! I appealed, & they ignored me. That took away my opportunity to get my account monetized, if I were to reach 1,000 views, & I could've been making money that way. 

I'm surprised that Alex du Pre', Star Bricker or Jessica Ricketts Holness didn't make a fake TikTok account, just to stalk, follow & harass me. (It seems like J Demon Rotten Shit, Jessica Ricketts Holness, backed off & left me alone. It's been almost an exact year that she started with her severe harassment, abuse & threats.) I got some perping within the 1st few hours, with perps saying, "I'm living in your walls". Or the perps would pretend to fake "like" my videos & then immediately unlike them, & then I would find their asses & block them. 

Too many videos of people getting famous off of doing ungodly activities or dancing vulgar. I saw a video of an Asian girl eating dead baby shaped cereal, & she got praised for it! 

I saw a video of a toddler who somehow found my account, & she was using Satanic filters & saying that her armpits smell like SHIT. Parents applauding their kids for profanity & Satanism. Videos of children becoming famous TikTokers because their parents encourage them to promote Satanism. 

I'm 38 & still can't get away with profanity. I know I need to practice to stop cursing, myself. I cuss when I'm angry, or whenever there's a Tourette's outburst.

I started to realize that I was being mind controlled & influenced to become something that I'm not. I didn't want to be desperate & doing silly, mindless things, whoring for attention & views. That's not the normal me. TikTok is NO GOOD!