My twin sister's "crisis"

My gang stalking twin sister is blaming her tachycardia on me "stressing her out". Copying off of the narcissistic former foster mother.

Look at this video.

https://youtu.be/jwUq6c10TFU

She COULDN'T WAIT to get it out! She even addressed me as, that "girl" Candy, like as if I'm worth NOTHING! 

I started to feel mercy & compassion on her, until she went to twisting things & lying on me again! Blaming all of her health issues on me.

You're sick because you took that damn vaccine! You even told Pam Smith that you took it! 

I'm mind-boggled about how she can see her own twin sister suffering, encouraging people to not help me, & she sees her OWN TWIN SISTER homeless. She wouldn't give me a dime during my worst, yet she can give $100, spread the word & even help a STRANGER, despite the stranger scamming her!? & I didn't even know that she was sick until just now! This evening. I don't really go looking on her page that often. 

Stop pretending that you "care" about your kids! You have more love, support & compassion towards online strangers than your own family!

& stop scapegoating & blaming me for your health problems. I would really hate to be blamed if you did pass away.

I'm hurt that you're cold-hearted, cold-blooded & abusive towards me. Everything dirty that you do to me, you reverse the truth & lie & say that I did it to you! 

It's YOU with the narcissism, the lying, the bullying & abuse, the slander campaigns, etc. Lie to people saying that I'm not a Targeted Individual, & that I'm not a loyal person, that I'm just scamming people & using them for clout. Now, the NEW lie is, that "I" don't want HER driving or with a car, & that I get to have everything I want. It's the other way around. Just because I'm in a motel room, off the streets at the moment? & stop trying to gaslight about never selling your soul, when you have ALL the obvious signs.

If you really changed your life around, then why don't you stop gang stalking me, abusing me & trying to discredit me? 

You're more merciful & forgiving towards everyone else, but brutal & cutthroat towards your own twin sister. You were LIVID that I found out about what you're a part of. 

I said it before she did, that I wanted to end the back & forth. 

She's under STRONG DELUSION, believing her own lies, & thinks that her sick lies is funny. Nothing funny about your false rumors, lies & smear campaigns about me being a pedophile, a prostitute, a schizophrenic, on drugs, etc. & she's been praying for MY downfall & destruction! Encouraging people to not help me when I would be on the streets during life-threatening weather. She mocked & laughed at me exposing my targeting experiences. She even tried to laugh, mock & discredit me being hit with directed energy weapons, falsely accusing me of faking for attention & money.

This video.

https://youtu.be/I0owwGuyNJA

That really hurt me.

I'm just going to keep this blog post private, because I don't want to be scapegoated or blamed ANY FURTHER decline in her illness. You know what, nevermind! I'm going to make it public. 

I don't want her to die. I care about her & wish to reconcile, but I refuse to tolerate control, abuse & bullying. Her Gang Stalking cult followers encourage her to not reconcile with me, when they should back out & mind their own business.

She's FRIENDS with my online perps & acts JUST LIKE A PERP! She would choose to believe them over me. She could be my source of emotional support, & vice versa. She's still brainwashed to think a certain way about me (because of foster care), & she has her heart hardened towards me. She claims she almost died & changed her life around, but is still lying on me. Still hostile, bitter & angry towards me. She wants the ENTIRE WORLD to hate my guts. Talking about Candy not being "loyal", but she's NEVER been loyal to me, & we're identical twins! 

She falsely assumed in the video that I knew about what was going on with her & didn't care, when, in actuality, I (as I said) just saw that video today. In what ways can I reach out, when I'm blocked? She's more merciful & forgiving towards other family members & strangers, yet she holds eternal grudges against me. She tries to discipline & handle me, yet is defenseless & scared of other family members & don't treat them that way. She only treats me & Sean a certain way. She couldn't do what she does to me & Sean, towards Pete, Mark, Derrick, etc. 

I wish she would believe me tell the truth about my Gang Stalking, rather than joining in on the bullying campaign. She doesn't even want me to survive or eat, & she twists everything that I'm going through, to justify not feeling sorry for me. If she were to reconcile with me, then that would mean that she would have to feel torn between being loyal towards me or my perps. Also, if we were to ever reconcile, I would be FORBIDDEN to bring up my targeting, or else it would create an "argument". She dictates & controls the conversation. I'm sick of her acting like she thinks she's my "handler". She may be feeding into this Gang Stalking without realizing it, but I personally believe that she knows EXACTLY what she's doing!

She can spread, donate & share GoFundMe pages of people she doesn't even know, yet telling everyone "Don't give Candy any money". She's behaving JUST LIKE the perps! They do & say the same thing. Everyone commenting on her YouTube videos, every single last 1 of them, is ALL of my online perps! Some of them are TI's turned perps, & they didn't even care about me like that when they were targeted like me, but now they worship her & plaster themselves all over her page. They love seeing me & her at variance, yet they claim to be "Christian"! & she's communicating & friendly with them. She'll never meet them in person. She said in 1 of her videos, "You see that GoFundMe you got up there? You might as well keep it up for your burial!" & I was suffering on the streets during life-threatening hail & tornadoes. She CashApped me $10 & then demanded a refund, when I was suffering during Hurricane Sally. 

She acts like she wants me dead, & like she doesn't want me to fight to survive. 

I would hate for me or her to die, on bad terms with each other. I mean, what if I die before her, due to this targeting? I would like for us to make a truce, put our differences aside, & reconcile. I pray for her to find the REAL Jesus Christ. If we were to reconcile, I wish for her to stop treating me like a stranger or a punished child. I wish for her to be supportive of my targeting complaints. I wish that she would treat me like she treats other people. She has loyalty, respect & patience towards them. I wish that my twin sister was more merciful, kind, understanding, caring & compassionate towards me.

I wish that she could realize that the former foster mother pit us against each other because she's a high level Satanic Voodoo Masonic, money-hungry witch! The way we were raised was UNNATURAL! The narcissistic fake foster family brainwashed us into being in constant competition mode. I don't want to compete or be at war. I just want to be a NORMAL twin!