Something I Can't Say On YouTube

 What's the point of getting that fake TOXIC ass "vaccine", in order to work, & I'm already a blacklisted Targeted Individual? What good would the COVID-19 vaccine do for me if, even if I got it, I still couldn't get a job or people still wouldn't hire me, due to me being a Targeted Individual? 


I contacted my temp service today, & they said that they don't have anything available. I read that either this month or next month, they will require us to be vaccinated in order to work. Time to go bye-bye! I'm not getting sick, dying or going to hell over an oppressive low wage job opportunity, where they do Workplace Mobbing! Some other temp service agencies & almost all jobs here in Pensacola, Florida require masks &/or vaccines already! 


Forced masks &/or vaccines are 1 thing holding me back from employment. 2, is me being ALREADY blacklisted as a Targeted Individual. 3, is me not having a vehicle. 4, is me not having a permanent place to live. I shouldn't have to be forced homeless with a Bachelor's degree! People don't want to help me run a business. People aren't supportive of my blog, my short stories, my ebooks, etc. I read, this morning, that my blog being new, & me not posting enough, are reasons why it's not getting traffic. Because I'm targeted & speaking out about my targeting, I'm shadowbanned & censored by Google ALREADY! I thought that I blog a lot already! This is blog #243 already, since December 30, 2021. It's now February 16, 2022. I think you should be able to write or post about whatever you want. What Narcissistic Abusers made the "rule" that you should only stick with only 1 niche? Look to the sidebar if this blog, & you'll see all the topics I cover.


I got a TikTok less than a week ago, hoping that I could share my short stories & get donations on there, & I'm shadowbanned & falsely accused of violating community guidelines already! I'm thinking about deleting it. It's full of Satanic kids! Maybe TikTok is not for me. They DEMAND that you follow trends on there.


People HARDCORE hate me SO MUCH, that they're trying to BLOCK ME from fighting to survive! Even other Targeted Individuals act like they don't want me to live & survive. Even the ones who say that they're "Christian"! Trying to drive me to backslide & give up hope. They just kick you down even harder when you're already down & in a crisis, & they offer no encouragement, prayers or support. I'm going to be back on the streets homeless in 2 more days, & they don't care. They think I should just take it & suck it up. The online perps DARE me do do any "dry begging" to try to survive & live! They try to censor my writings & act like they have the narcissistic fake pseudo-"authority" to dictate that I'm NOT an "author", & that I shouldn't be allowed to write or publish anything. I'm even shadowbanned & censored on YouTube. They make sure I never get to 1,000 subscribers/followers on any social media platforms or get monetized.