The "Hate Candy Grandpre" Cult

Gang Stalkers & Narcissistic Abusers are brainwashing society to hate me with contempt. It's THE worst nightmare that even other Targeted Individuals believe the lies, false rumors & smear campaigns about me. They hate me. I feel excommunicated from the TI community. Even TI's, who haven't sold out, hate me, avoid me like the plague & want NOTHING to do with me. Even the ones who say that they're a " saved Christian".

Go ahead & join that cult, you fake idiots! More & more people are joining the "Hate Candy Grandpre" cult every day. The depression, that this caused me, has ruined my teeth. I have no support. Nobody to talk to. Everyone has betrayed me. Everyone has become narcissistic & fake! Smh, there's a big, HUGE cult out there, of people who hate me & wish me dead!