Troubled about a fake friend

He pulled another Lisa Ruby on me!


https://youtu.be/DVffqYJoZME


I shouldn't HAVE TO feel traumatized or abused by someone who's 8 years younger than me! I'm STILL bothered by what he did to me ON my biological mom Frances's birthday this year! 


He went from this (On October 21, 2020):


"I don't give glory to anyone Candy, but you are one of my favorites! You speak the gutter truth and you don't hold back! HALLELUYAH! This is what us real ones have to unfortunately go through for our saviors name. I am glad you don't see the world with rose-colored glasses like all of the rest of these people do — including the fake ass TI's. Stay strong and keep killing these demons off with the righteous truth!" 


(But you're still friendly, merciful & forgiving towards those SAME "fake ass TI's! & lately, you've been acting like a narcissistic FAKE ASS TI!)


to this: 


How do I go from being 1 of your favorites, to being an "infection"? & if you went through MK Ultra or any other Satanic Ritual Abuse as a child, how can you act so insensitive, cold-hearted & judgmental? The video below was after he started ghosting & avoiding me. He lied to me on the phone when I called him up, crying & confronted him, asking him what I did to deserve for him to make a video about me. He lied & said that the video had nothing to do with me & wasn't about me. Then, a couple of months later, he would give me indirect hints that the video WAS about me! & then he said, "I told you you're my favorite!"


https://youtu.be/r2plKIUCknw


The video prompted me to write this ebook. His mannerisms & way of talking in that video was similar to the fake foster mom Ann! Mannerisms of a narcissistic abuser!


"Let It Go: My Path to C-PTSD Healing"


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/let-it-go-free-ebook.html?m=0


I even said in the ebook that I'm still not fully healed.


Here's my explanation post.


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/even-targeted-individuals-can-be.html?m=0


Narcissistic gay nefarious Darius! He even changed his ENTIRE narrative about me. He wasn't the only narcissistic abuser who prompted me to write this. 


Fake, retarded Mrs. Samantha did the same thing. He even told me that he avoided Mrs. Samantha & fake, crusty Monique (train smoking those fake, crusty, dirty, Satanic evil cigarettes!) because he told me that he didn't trust them, that he thought they weren't real TI's. Mrs. Samantha was always asking me for advice & pretended to be "inspired" by me. She smear campaigned me for speaking the truth about her abuse towards me, & then manipulated many other TI's to turn against me. I lost many YouTube subscribers that day. Both Mrs. Samantha, Monique & other TI's turned perps have sided with my twin sister's lies! This was the fake, retarded, mentally slow bitch who falsely accused me of using my GoFundMe for "extortion", scam & fraud! Yeah, just a couple of months prior, she was encouraging me to ask for hotel room money, pretending to be fake "concerned" about me being unsafe out in the weather! Even told me to go get on the Greyhound bus to go 2 towns over, to go stay in a motel room & then I could come back to Pensacola. Why waste extra money for travel? I know I'm banned from more than 1/2 the affordable hotels/motels here, due to me exposing my Gang Stalking experiences. Her narrative switched, falsely accusing me of scamming & extorting people out of their money for my livelihood! Falsely accused me of being ungrateful. Falsely accused me of sowing discord amongst the brethren & slandering God's people, when actually, I was exposing the truth about her fake ass! She also acted dishonest, like she had something to hide, during our "friendship". Other TI's didn't realize that Mrs. Samantha & Monique we're both perping me in their smear campaign videos full of lies about me, twisting EVERYTHING! Smh. & dummies with no discernment fell for it! 


Both Mrs. Samantha & Darius would sometimes love bomb me & pretend to fake "flatter" me!


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2021/12/narrative-change-covert-narcissists.html?m=0


Releasing bottled up emotions


https://youtu.be/OyHSLzAZHyU


https://youtu.be/72_MfjErPPs


Unleashing my emotions. I STILL can't believe he did this shit to me!


https://youtu.be/EnYgAeMAY5Q


Religious abuse from someone YOUNGER than me! This feels just as traumatizing for me as the guy, Jarockis Sinkfield, who was NINE years younger than me & sexually raped me! (On Monday morning, with the very little sleep that I got 01/31/2022, I had a bizarre nightmare that the freemason guy Derwin Owes, who raped me back in 2012, was raping Jarockis! That had to be Gang Stalking dream manipulation.)


Darius was the 1 who told me that Ashley Burkes was fake, took a deal & turned into a perp, yet he still talks to her & never blocked her. This is me exposing my own experiences with Ashley Burkes. He would even switch back & forth between defending her as a real TI sometimes!


https://youtu.be/Yw03JzQu4Q8


It doesn't seem like he put that fake Deborah Jackson lady in check, either. He knew or suspected that she was a perp, & he went by her for 2 weeks ANYWAY & complained about her the whole trip! & he still kept meeting up with her almost every day. He didn't lash out on her or her family members for what he said they did to him. He even said that she was a witch, trying to sacrifice him! He acts merciful & forgiving towards people who perp him, but he thinks he can try to "discipline" me like a rag doll, with NO mercy!


It turns out, that he IS fake & narcissistic, just like every other Los Angeles native! Los Angeles people are fake. That's why I call them the fake L.A. people! 


I've been having unwanted, intrusive thoughts about him ever since he hung up in my face for no reason. I had JUST begun, after over 5 years, to heal from what Lisa Ruby & Tracy Broadhurst did to me, & he pulled that EXACT SAME shit! He love bombed me & manipulated me into believing that I can feel comfortable with telling him all of my problems & my deepest secrets that I never told anyone else. Just like retarded, deformed Carnell Sorrells did to me. Only to use them against me & be psychologically, mentally, spiritually & emotionally brutal! Yet, he pretended to fake "sympathize" & made it like he hated what Mrs. Lisa Ruby & Mrs. Tracy Broadhurst did to me. 


Here are their websites: 


Lisa Ruby


https://libertytothecaptives.net/


Tracy Broadhurst


https://www.jesus-is-lord.com/


BOTH of them are religious narcs who use the Bible to exploit & hurt the already abused! Narcissistic gay nefarious Darius did me the SAME way! 


A couple of other Targeted Individuals said that Darius sounds like he turned & became a perp after he got hit by that vehicle, which he falsely blamed me for & falsely accused me of doing witchcraft on him! A month or 2 after he got hit by the car, I vividly remember him telling me, "I even think that [ "I" ] took a deal!" He thinks that it's taking a "deal" because he was working on a lawsuit for the car assault.


https://youtu.be/QSKV-siTzmk


https://youtu.be/yF35wsINAAc


Someone said that the hospital staff probably microchipped him after the incident, & that that could be why he started acting different. He didn't start acting different after he got hit. He started acting different after I introduced him to Crystal Newman. I didn't know she was a witch, & I didn't see the video of her doing tarot card readings. I thought she was trying to break free from abuse & avoid being sacrificed, but she sold out! She even started to perp me. He was even still merciful towards Crystal & Andrea after what they did. Andrea Jones (the 1 who has supposedly been pregnant for 3 years) once tried to get me to sell out. I refused her offer. I showed him the long text that she sent me.


Look at this.


https://sites.google.com/site/exposegangstalking/home


He also SWEARS he would never sell out! 


He even started defending & agreeing with the perps against me & acted like he "dreaded" hearing me talk about my targeting experiences. He juiced my head up & pretended to give me false hopes & fake closure about the Stank Whore Lenika & the Craft family situation, & then started acting like he had change of opinion. He KNEW how emotionally sensitive & fragile I was about that, but he doesn't care about my feelings! I used to be able to talk to him about EVERYTHING, & then he started to do like my twin sister by acting like he wanted to try to indirectly dictate & control which subjects I should talk about. & he's YOUNGER THAN ME! I can tell that he thinks I'm mentally slow with no sense. Some other TI's said that it sounds like he's a paid off perp. Just like, Cynthia Burns stopped doing YouTube videos & started to act like a narcissistic, controlling perp towards me after she got into a car wreck a couple of months ago. 


In the beginning, Darius used to go to bat for & defend me. He swooped in at my most emotionally vulnerable time. He even defended me against fraudulent Madison & Star Bricker on Twitter. I was feuding online with my twin sister in mid-October 2020 & was in an emotional crisis. He's a twin & the 1st out of his twin, as well. We have so much in common. He said that his family used to push him & his twin brother up to fight, just like how the abusive, fake foster family did to us. Me & him started talking on the phone on October 21 or 22, 2020, right after I shut down my Instagram, Facebook, blog, Twitter, etc. I said I wasn't letting anyone else new into my space. He used to call & check up on me every day, even after the car assault. We would talk on the phone for over 5 hours a day! I think that Crystal Newman sexually wanted Darius, was jealous of our friendship & wanted him all to herself. I never had any sexual desire for Darius. He said that he saw a vision of someone putting a wedge between 2 people. He didn't know whether to accuse me or Crystal of doing witchcraft on him. He said that his stomach kept hurting. I don't even know any witchcraft techniques. He once tried to tell me that, "playing the victim & seeking pity & attention" is "witchcraft via manipulation"! He waited until May 2021 to tell me that, AT FIRST, he suspected that it was "me" doing witchcraft on him! Well then, why did he continue talking to me? Why didn't he cut off contact with me then? Well, I thought he said his mom & his sisters were Masonic witches, poisoning & drugging him up in the house. I don't understand! I STAY AWAY FROM New Age, witchcraft, occult, etc.! Maybe he was using projection as a narc tactic.


He used to LOVE to support, comment & even LISTEN TO & watch my 3-hour long videos! Then, he one day said that my videos were too long. He encouraged me to air out all of my abuse experiences, saying that it was part of my testimony. He LONG stopped watching & commenting on my videos, yet was still talking to me on the phone. He later started to gaslight & avoid me & treat me like I was being too needy & too clingy. He used to act like he cared about & supported me. I don't know what I did to deserve to be treated this way! He switched his narrative to acting like he thinks I'm a negative, trouble-making drama queen who needs to stop telling all my business!


The phone conversation before last, he called me up, complaining about his sister, & I was there to listen! But he doesn't want to hear SHIT I have to say about my twin sister. At first, he was going to bat to defend me against her! He was the 1 showing me that my twin sister was throwing up all those Satanic hand signs. He admitted to me that he would watch some of my twin sister's YouTube videos full of lies about me, but he would tell me, "Don't go look back on your twin sister's page. I'm telling you for YOUR soul's sake!" & then a day or 2 later, he would show me a video of her throwing up the devil horns 🤘 hand sign in the thumbnail of her videos. He even admitted to me back in November or December that he did used to watch my twin sister's YouTube videos. That might explain why he secretly changed towards me.


He's also a fake narcissistic abuser who doesn't want me DRIVING or with a car, & he never told me why! Because if you feel like I'm not mentally capable, then that's PROOF right there, that you turned into a perp! How can he tell me, "God doesn't want you driving because if he wanted you with a car, he would've BEEN blessed you with a car!" & he said, "I don't know how you are in your walk with God." Then... almost immediately after, he hypocritically said, "If the weather is cold, & I have to be back on the streets again, the 1st thing I'm gonna do is go get me a car!" 🤦‍♀️When I told him about wanting to use MY work money to try to save up for a car (which, the perps reduced my work hours since then) he angrily yelled at me & said, "I WAS HOPING YOU'D USE THAT MONEY TO GET YOU A PERMANENT PLACE!" 


He was recently complaining to me about his sister telling him that he acts like he thinks he's bigger than God. He once told me that his sister told him that he's 2-faced & fake. But he said that his sister perps him. 


Darius's mouth is lethal. He's narcissistic & harsh enough that he could murder you with his words! He psychologically re-damaged me ALL over again! I said, in 2020, that if I were to end up committing suicide, then it looks like it would more likely be because of these "targets" that pushed me to it, more intensively than the actual perps! We're ALL supposed to be suffering the same thing, & other TI's are more brutal, cruel & unmerciful towards each other than the actual perps are towards us. Even TI's turned perps! People told me that God was protecting me against Darius, & that's why Darius hung up in my face & blocked me for no reason. Maybe God was protecting me from another possible suicide attempt, as a result of Darius's abuse. Treating me like a punching bag! I'm not suicidal right now. I'm trying whatever I can, to avoid getting to that point. 


& he ought to know how it feels, because he told me of his own past suicide attempts! I'm releasing bottled up feelings, to avoid such a thing. Why would he do this to me? Psychologically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually torturing me! Acting like a Black gay male version of Lisa Ruby. Wanting to act double his age & acts like a know-it-all! Acting like a 50-year old white woman!


No matter WHAT I may have said on the phone that night that offended you, why haven't you ever blocked Mrs. Deborah Jackson, Ashley Burkes, Jamaal Watkins, Al Showers or anyone else you say have offended or perped you? It surely wasn't my intention to say anything offensive that night! YOU called ME up that night! I'm not your fucking punching bag! & you hung up in my fucking face & blocked me for no reason, yet you SWEAR that you're going to heaven when you die? MARTYRED4YAH sounds like the name of a religious narc! Matthew 7:21-23 awaits people like you, Lisa Ruby, Tracy Broadhurst, etc. Always preaching repentance & God sending plagues to people, but you act worldly at your own convenience!


He walks around with a lot of anger & hostility! He has an intimidating, raging temper. He thinks everyone should be punished with plagues, yet gets offended when a person says that these perps deserve to die. Like he never said such a thing before! 


I don't know what I did to him in the 1st place, for him to flip on me. We never had a back & forth disagreement or argument. There are numerous times, where I could've hung up in his face because of hurtful things he told me over the phone! He led me on to think that he's not easily offended. 


In May of last year, I blocked him because he tried to tell me off about myself & angrily lectured me on the phone for longer than 4 hours. He had me under the impression that he was sick of me & loathed me. He tried to tell me that I should learn to deal with my emotional crises on my own. He even acted like I should quit talking about my targeting & stay off social media. (He called me up, the time before last, telling me that he needed someone to talk to, about an argument with his sister.) I thought he knew better than to talk to me that way, being abusive & trying to verbally chastise someone older than him! He knows I'm disabled & emotionally fragile/sensitive. He acknowledges that the foster family force handicapped me. Well, you're committing the same abuse by not wanting me with a car! & he got smart assed with me & said, "You can delete my number out of your phone right now!" But he didn't try to talk all tough like that to Mrs. Deborah! So, we didn't talk for over 5 months, & I should've kept it that way, but I don't believe in grudges, & I wanted to reconcile & forgive. 


The conversation before last, he BEGGED me & asked me to promise that if he gets killed, to speak up for & defend him against the mainstream media narrative that he was "mentally unhinged" or "crazy". When I was being bullied online last year, I asked him to defend me against the perps & fake TI perps. You know what he did? He STRAIGHT UP told me that he wasn't going to sit up there & defend me against the harassment. Then, he proceeded to berate & condemn me, & argue me that I haven't been reading the Bible or praying! He, himself, has admitted to sometimes neglecting Bible reading, prayer or obedience to God! When I told him & also another supposed TI about what happened to me at SkyZone, they both kicked me down & blamed me for the situation. He said that the manager had a right to fire me, but then said that I need to go file a lawsuit! 


I'm exhausted! I'm already sleep deprived. I didn't intend to write a WHOLE novel or book. I'm emotionally feeling better, now that I've vented. I've been afraid of him for a long time. He used my weaknesses as a weapon against me. He turned against & betrayed me unprovoked, for no reason. & if there WAS a reason, he wasn't straightforward with me. I didn't know about any problems he had with me! I'm finally free from another controlling & abusive fake "friendship"! Looking back, I didn't realize that he told me quite a few lies during the fake "friendship", & he was notorious for making false promises. I know that everyone is going to defend & agree with him! Sometimes, it felt like he acted like he thought he was my "handler" & kept me on my toes & fearful, then entire fake "friendship". Someone THAT MUCH YOUNGER than me, having this much power, control & rulership over me! More than once, he falsely accused me of trying to "worship" him or "put too much trust in man" whenever I had a crisis. He also acted like he wanted to keep me socially isolated. He thinks I should be punished with being forced to suffer all my targeting by myself & not reach out to others for help. He was the only TI that I was talking to, for a long time. But it was ok for him to tell me that he needed somebody to talk to when things got too unbearable for him. 


He's a religious narc who mixes Pentecostal & Black Hebrew Israelite together & forms it as his own beliefs, saying that he doesn't subscribe to "Christianity & Jesus". He has his own Sacred Name Cult Hebrew Roots Movement beliefs, saying that those were the "names" that came to him when he "fasted" & "casted demons" out of himself. In the beginning, I almost was going to cut him off because I thought we had different religious beliefs, but I stuck with him because of our targeting experiences & our knowledge of the New World Order & stuff.


I'm glad to let my emotions out & not keep them bottled up. I shouldn't have to be afraid of him! It's a shame, because me & him were getting along SO WELL, for so long. 


Update 04/06/2022:


& he was REALLY trippin' in this video!


https://youtu.be/L4UNNiuOtzI


He had a moment, where he was being perped by the police in this video, but he was subliminally attacking & perping me. He must've REALLY been VERY pissed at me! That video must've been a punishment torture video, JUST for me, huh?


Taking FULL-ON advantage of smacking his gum very loud & nasty.


I KNEW that was directed at me, when he said, "I don't talk bad about my family members, like another TI does! & then he said, "See? I have this thing, called LOYALTY"! I've seen him call his own relatives "coons". Is that not bad-mouthing? I don't remember exactly word for word, what he said.


Why didn't he tell me over the phone, ALL THOSE TIMES, if he had a problem with me "talking 'bad' about my family members"? At least, what I said was true! My family has NEVER been loyal to me, & they've smear campaigned & lied on me to any friend or potential boyfriend I've had. & they would've smeared me to him, also. They've smear campaigned me into the streets with lies & false rumors. Over the phone, he acted like he didn't have a problem with me venting my frustrations about my family. I'm very damaged & hurt! & he lied to me, saying that I was the only TI that he was talking to over the phone. So, if he was telling me the truth about being the only TI he talked to on the phone, then that "loyalty" & "talking bad about family members" was directed at ME! 


But here's the video of him calling his family "coons".


https://youtu.be/Ttkep1-GLh4


Hypocrite! You say your sister is a perp, but I think she's right about saying that you're 2-faced & fake! It was Mrs. Samantha who said that he's been acting different because they probably microchipped him in the hospital when he got hit by the car. But now, she's also a perp.


Well, narcissistic gay nefarious Darius, lately, you've been acting like a paid off perp towards me. You shouldn't be one to talk about "loyalty", when you were abusive & fake towards me & kept manipulating the friendship. You turned on me like a vicious dog for no reason! That video of you calling me an "infection", I didn't do anything to deserve that. How can you go from telling me I'm chosen & your favorite, to acting like you have to protect your "anointing" from me? Still having my phone number blocked, but giving limited contact on Twitter, at arm's length. & you're still social with people on Twitter, like normal, but he doesn't talk to me that much anymore. Like I'm a stranger. Like you don't know who I am anymore! Like as if you think I'm toxic. I used to look at you like a brother, but now, it's like we're strangers. I haven't changed. I've been consistent throughout this so-called "friendship"! It was YOU, who changed! You used my weaknesses & sensitivities against me, & you damaged & re-traumatized me all over again! You act the very same pompous & arrogant that you claim other people are! Stop telling people to repent, if you're going to be a religious narc, act like a double-minded, manipulative perp & be abusive. I confided in a couple of other Targeted Individuals, & they said that he does sound like a paid off perp. I talked to a lady from my local 211 hotline, & she kept describing him as "abusive" the whole time.


People suggest that I just stay away from him. If he had an issue with me, he wasn't really straightforward with me. He pretended like everything was fine. He was 1 of the last people on this Earth that I would've suspected to sell out. He damn sure is acting like a TI-TURNED-PERP. He hasn't been the same since being hit by a car.


He doesn't even care how he has hurt & emotionally damaged me! Just sadistic & cruel!


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/01/even-targeted-individuals-can-be.html?m=0


https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/02/false-smear-campaigns-about-me-not.html?m=0


I'm still waiting for an answer for why you disrespectfully hung up in my face & then blocked my number. I may have unintentionally said something off the wall, as a result of being sleep deprived. You know I'm emotionally fragile & sensitive, yet you still hurt me even more, trying to drive me to feel suicidal! & you pulled that shit on me on my deceased biological mom's birthday. If you feel like I "needed" to be hurt, then that proves how sadistic & sociopathic you are. A religious sociopath! It seems like you were a perp who tried to swoop in & try to be my "handler" & then gaining intel on how to use stuff against me. & over time, yes, you did act like a narcissistic control freak fake friend. A traitor! You left me trauma bonded with Stockholm syndrome. 

You were the LAST person I thought, who would've EVER joined the "Hate Candy Grandpre" cult! Like as if you used everything I said as a weapon against me. Don't tell me about loyalty, when you betrayed me in the first place, for no reason! You initially reached out to me & started with the love-bombing!

I'm breaking my silence, & I'm no longer afraid of you! & I already know you're going to have your OWN cult followers AKA flying monkeys to defend & agree with everything you have to say! 


https://youtu.be/1BBd4D6tiK8

Toying With My Soul


Oh, & after the betrayal, he's popular & well-liked on Twitter & that new Instagram. He never even told me that he does abstract art! All those phone conversations.😞 Don't you DARE talk about "loyalty" when you betrayed a good friend for no reason! People like you NEED to be exposed & thrown under the bus, just like the other fake TI perps! So yeah. He's 1 of the popular fakes, now. 

People end up either suicidal depressed or having eating disorders behind people like narcissistic gay nefarious Darius! I bet you got time to read & investigate all of this, huh? You don't want me to be so scared of people, so neither am I going to fear YOU! 


04/30/2022 Update


https://youtu.be/zGqIfuy6Eyk


https://youtu.be/UOa-z9S2dlE


https://youtu.be/Ny2Z3POJUxs 


Now, I'm starting to wonder if he's a covert narc or a compromised perp.


https://youtu.be/PZOnzrioKWk