Where's My Refund?

I went to go get my taxes done yesterday. What I couldn't say on YouTube was, that a narcissistic Black female perp wearing blue nursing scrubs tried to pick an argument with me, trying to bully & harass me about a mask. Hounding me down, harassing me, trying to MAKE me wear one! Then, she proceeded to keep staring at me. I started to continue to eat the pupusas that the Uber driver bought me for lunch. I asked her, "Do you work here?" She said, "No". So, I proceeded to ignore her & do whatever the hell I wanted! When her unmasked volunteer tax preparer came out, the lady didn't freak out. That's how I knew she was a perp! The dumb bitch is probably double vaxxed & boosted.

The other day, the CDC lifted the mask mandates. People on Twitter make all kinds of jokes & memes about how the fake COVID-19 scam is "magically" done away with ever since Russia invaded Ukraine. 1 guy said that whoever didn't comply with the masks, tests & vaccines are legends! I feel like, at this point, if you're still bullying someone & freaking out about them not having a mask, then your ass is fully "vaccinated"! 

See? With the stimulus checks, it was public knowledge how much money everyone got. The fake Gang Stalking narcissistic online perps, who should mind their own business, tried to calculate & keep tabs on every penny I spent with the $1,400 last year. They even made false rumors about me hiding money in my storage unit. They even miscalculated what I actually spent my stimulus check on. Falsely accused me of spending $200 each on 2 pairs of shoes, when the combined total cost of the 2 pairs of shoes I bought was about $110. Tax, included. I have them blocked, so that means that they're violating my boundaries by trying to get in wherever they could fit in. I don't have to obey your orders! I don't even know you, sicko! See me? I avoid people whom I have a problem with. I don't stalk their every move.

I was taken advantage of by a fake hypo-Christian perp who cheated me out of my money. She charged $400 for that room. I was SEVERELY sleep deprived, & she gave me bed bugs, just like Janet did. (Janet also charged me $400/month to stay by her.) Then, I was forced to go out & buy another sleeping bag. I made a warning post on Craigslist about her, & she got my post wrongfully taken down. Companies price gouged BIG TIME on the hotel rooms & Uber. They probably price gouged with gas & other stuff, too. I said that it didn't make any sense for the government to give us $1,400 just to temporarily make everything WAAAAY more expensive! I don't remember how long I stayed in a hotel, but that ate up probably another $400/week of my money. I probably stayed there for 2 weeks. The Gang Stalking hotel "Sweet Dream Inn" only did the cheaper weekly rate for the 1st week, & then when I tried to stay again, they charged me for individual nights because the weekly rate season was over. I also had to get Uber transportation to & from work with the short-lived Sky Zone job. My point is, I really didn't get to spend the money how I wanted, & I didn't get to spend it on anything luxury. 

The narcissistic abusers & gang stalkers always try try to manipulate, trick &/or scam me whenever I get a certain amount of money. Janet manipulated me into wasting my 1st stimulus check because she rushed me down to Orlando & Miami, led me on to believing that I was going to be living with her long term & then waited until after I spent money on groceries to throw me out of her apartment because I wasn't going to take the COVID-19 test. People begged me not to take the test, even people who are now my enemies who have sold out & became perps. 1 morning, Janet was supposed to take me to the food bank, & she lollygagged & played around on purpose. That was a lot of free food we could've gotten! Instead, she waited until after 2 PM to take us to Publix to BUY food, going grocery shopping. I was forced to leave ALL THAT GOOD FOOD behind! A week after she kicked me out of her house, she snuck off back down to Miami by her family, & she couldn't give me a straight answer on what she did with that leftover food. I called myself stocking up & "prepping" for survival, then. That's why I bought all that food. So much of my money could've been saved if we never went down to Miami. That was $1,200 that we got. I was planning on setting that money aside & saving it.

The 2nd stimulus check that was $600 was spent on me staying longer at Hospitality Inn at another time. Janet showed me that hotel & had me stay there when she threw me out of her apartment. I'm now wrongfully banned from that fake hypo-Christian hotel because that lady, Mrs. Annie, who used to LOVE me, started acting like an abusive, narcissistic perp. All the staff there are perps. & they had that rude, racist Filipino perp Josie.

If the government gave us this stimulus money & said that we could spend it as we please, then who is an online stranger to try to track, control & dictate my spending? & narcissistic abusers coming at me, saying "Spend it wisely"! Why, & you hate my guts & don't care about me? When you kicked me down even harder, victim-blamed me & was unsupportive when I told you about the Sky Zone situation? Who are you to talk to me like that, & you're a narcissistic slut who's 14 years YOUNGER than me? Do you use those multiple sex partners wisely? I bet not! & you're the 1st to call someone "greedy"! That goes for all y'all!

So, because of what the online perps did to me last year, I'm not disclosing how much my tax refund will be. It's not your business what I do with the money, either! But I WILL say this! A car is definitely out of the question because it's not even close to enough for even an old, used car. I'm NOT going to rent a room again ever in my life! I don't do roommates, & I would hate to deal with a narcissistic perp for a roommate. I thought about combining my next month's Social Security check with my tax refund, hoping that a landlord could accept me for a permanent home. They might reject me because I don't have 3 1/2 times the rent. 

I'm afraid of being devastated, if I were to get scammed again. I got scammed with my tax refund check in 2019 in my hometown New Orleans on Canal St., trying to buy a laptop. The Middle Eastern sociopathic Muslim perp refused to give me my money back or refund/exchange the product. He sold me a netbook & lied & said that it was a laptop. When I confronted him about it & put him on film, he slapped me in the face so hard that he knocked my phone out of my hand, & the police didn't do anything, despite me having multiple witnesses to defend me. I didn't film my Gang Stalking for a long time, until after I had a YouTube feud with a popular fake TI perp. Then, I went back to filming nonstop.

I would hate to spend my tax refund money on another month to stay here, but that's how everything is looking. I wanted to do something more meaningful. As I said. I will not have even close to enough for a used car. Cars are beginning to be crazy expensive. I still need a car, though. I don't think I will get to accomplish getting to rent an apartment, cottage, trailer, house, etc. because of the 3 1/2 times the rent rule. I need a new phone & another laptop, but I'm putting that on hold, hoping for a permanent home. There's no guarantee that I could get a permanent place to live. It's an iffy. If I were to land me a place, then I would call that such a MIRACLE! The Gang Stalkers sabotage & suppress everything. They make money off of keeping me poor & homeless. They call that a job or making a living. But I'm not allowed to make money off of my ebooks or short stories.

If I can't get a permanent place to live, then staying here for a month would eat up just about my ENTIRE refund check! Anything could happen. Me being a Targeted Individual. (I don't want to say because I don't want the online perps to get ideas. I know that they stalk & "monitor" everything I post. Maybe I should've never exposed this blog to YouTube, but I figured that it would've been a matter of time before they found out, anyway!) Since March & Spring are coming up, I don't know if this motel is going to quit the winter weekly rates. I'd have to ask.

That refund check is temporary & not a whole lot of money. If I already had a permanent home, I would've taken that money to stock up on food, water & supplies, due to the times that we're in. I don't think I can get to run a business without a permanent address. The Gang Stalkers would make sure that my business fails, just like my Amazon Kindle banned ebooks. If I didn't ask for any help on Friday, I would still be low on food, like 3 -5 days of food. I have enough food to last me 2 or 3 weeks, now. I took advantage of Winn Dixie's BOGO items & 10 for $10. 

I haven't given up on looking for another job, even though I still get discouraged & frustrated. I'm going to continue blogging, journaling, & writing ebooks & short stories. I'm trying to get out of the hole I'm in. If they do away with the winter weekly rate here, or if I end up not being able to stay here for any other reason, then what would that look like, for me to be forced to live on the streets, with my tax refund? Of course, I can't have it on the streets with me. I'd have to put it up somewhere. I don't carry a lot of money when I'm on the streets. I even sometimes put my debit card away. Remember when all my stuff got stolen? Whenever my tax refund check comes, I won't have to panhandle, beg or ask for donations for an indefinite amount of time until after it runs out, unless I get taken advantage of again, or if anything happens. 

I'm really nervous & scared. I know that if I were around any family members, they would narcissistically "confiscate" my entire check. Trying to instill fear & use psychological coercion to manipulate me into handing over all the money, while they keep their tax refund money a secret from me. Family members, like Mark, Brandy, Wyatt, Pete & Ramona. Probably Derrick, also. (But he avoids me like the plague, & I don't exist to him.) Or my nephew Jonathan Sterling Galatas, who's definitely a multi-time criminal & narcissistic Gang Stalking pedophile! I hope to never see John in my life again! He's worse than Pete. Who knows? They would find slick ways to combine my tax refund money with theirs & get a brand new car to drive around drunk in, while they don't want me with a car. See? That's why I'm glad I've gone no contact. & they're glad, too. I'm dead to them. I'm nonexistent. As I said, they don't even care to check up on my wellbeing or whereabouts.

Look at this:

Never let a narcissist know you came into money.

https://youtu.be/MprE8iSgzbU

& this.

https://youtu.be/Cp_WxNCkzMY

Also, take a look at this video.

https://youtu.be/5U0Nkj_SxaQ

A narcissistic control freak fake friend would be the type to try to use me out of my money, make false promises to pay me back, & then pick an argument with me for an excuse to justify not paying me back. Foster & biological family members have treated me this way, especially my twin sister. She's using projection, falsely accusing me of being a "scammer" & the "perp". If I were to be staying with my twin sister, she would "confiscate" my tax refund check, & then starve me & refuse to even let me drive her car. Many biological family members were always using & taking advantage of me, & mental health counselors would berate, victim blame & condemn me, despite me having to pay to see them. Then people roll their eyes, saying "Candy's always the victim". I'm just glad to be free from foster & biological family Gang Stalking, witchcraft & narcissistic abuse, the fake IDMR cult & the mental health system. I thank God every day!

I don't know exactly when I'll get this refund check, & I don't have any backup plans on what to do with it if I can't land a permanent home. I just found out last night about how I could've claimed earned income tax credits from last year. I didn't even have to have worked, & I could've claimed it. I didn't know that until last night, after I got my taxes prepared. I heard that I could go file for an amended tax return. I hope that wouldn't delay my current refund. I'd have to ask about all this.