A Huge Thanks!

For the few of you (I can count on my hands, how small!), I wanted to say, Thank you for the support. Any emotional support, supporting my YouTube channel, supporting my Twitter, this blog or anywhere else. Even in person. Thank you for the monetary donations to help me stay afloat. Just to stay safe, warm & dry off the streets. I don't get nearly as much as the narcissistic perps falsely assume. Thank you for supporting my short stories & ebooks. I thank God for y'all. You know who you are! Some people don't want public praise. I respect that. (The Bible says that we aren't to do our alms before men.) To the genuine ones who supported me, in any of these ways, with no strings attached or expecting nothing else in return, I have MUCH respect for you. I love all of y'all.

I'm posting this Thank You letter in this blog, because some of you, who offered financial donations &/or support, purchased my ebooks, supported my Ko-fi (no matter how big or small), I've tried to email you my gratitude & don't get a response back. I assume that it's possibly because of the Gang Stalkers blocking contact. Also, maybe you don't use that email anymore. 

I promise that I DO pay it forward, in whatever ways that I can. Even if it's not always monetarily. I, myself, have tried in the past to do nice things for family members & other homeless people, & they've rejected my generosity with violent hostility for no reason. I'd give them a gift, & they would intentionally leave it behind, or they'd throw it on the floor or in the garbage, in front of my face. They falsely accuse me of trying to buy love or friendship after I got taken advantage of & used. They would berate me, saying that I give too much. Or they take advantage of me so badly to the point of financial ruin, which would leave me in a state of suicidal depression before I woke up to the truth.

I try to give supportive comments or try to reach out to other TI's & realize that they have me blocked on YouTube, Twitter, etc. for no reason. Ones, whom I've never offended or even contacted before. Most TI's are no longer suffering or begging for help anymore because they've sold out & joined the dark side. They can hide behind the Bible & lie about never selling out, all they want. But Jesus said, "You will know them by their fruits". I've seen some fake TI perps & TI-TURNED-PERPS recently put up GoFundMe for help. The same ones who hypocritically bullied & shunned me for begging & being so "greedy". The fakes try to blend in with the real. You're THAT delusional about yourself being "real", when you know GOOD & WELL that you took that Luciferian deal! I only ask for help when I need it. I'm usually an independent person.

Unfortunately, some of y'all joined the "Hate Candy Grandpre" cult or flipped on me & started perping me & participating in the slander & character assassination campaigns because you couldn't get the control that you were seeking out of me. I was able to connect the dots & finally stood up to y'all. Y'all thought I was too retarded or slow to catch on, yet felt threatened. Some people would play psych games, where they would donate me money, & then show their true colors as a perp, or they would try to MAKE me shut up about my targeting after they donated. Some people acted like, because they donated me $2, that I owed them my whole life for them to try to control me & expect me to be an obedient little slave. That's not genuine, & I had to cut some of those people out of my life. I don't have to tolerate abuse or disrespect from you because you felt entitled to do so after you donated $5 to me, & I didn't even do you anything! 1 thing I hate is fake supporters who have an ulterior, sinister motive.

The online perps falsely accuse me of always complaining, begging, scamming people & being UNGRATEFUL! They say, "Don't help her. She's unappreciative of the things that people have done for her." They don't know what I do behind closed doors. They think they see everything I do on the internet, because they falsely assume that I tell all & every little detail of my personal business. But when I don't want to say something, they falsely assume that I'm guilty of hiding something sinister. That narcissistic projection. 

For the few of you who don't believe the smear campaigns, lies & false rumors about me, who KNOW the truth, it means SO MUCH 🤗 to me! For the people who have gone to bat for & defended me, thank you. For the people who have discernment & can't be brainwashed or deceived, thank you. & to HELL with you gullible dummies, especially for you so-called targets who believe the lies. Y'all ought to be ashamed of yourselves! So many people try to discredit or don't want to hear me talk about my targeting experiences (gang stalking), my narcissistic abuse experiences, my foster & biological family abuse situation, my cult experiences or anything like that. They're not interested in my nonfiction ebooks or my short stories. They HATE me unconditionally! They hate everything about my presence or existence.

I'm trying to get my voice out there & get heard. I want the truth to be known NICE & LOUD! Narcissistic Abusers falsely accuse me of fishing for likes, subscribers, followers, clout, money & attention, yet they have MUCH support for other people who ACTUALLY DO do the same thing that I'm being falsely accused of, while those people GET TO HAVE their clout, money, etc. by promoting & glamorizing wickedness. You call that well-deserved! That's not what I'm out for. If gang stalkers stop hindering me from working to survive, then I wouldn't have to beg or panhandle. Or if I were allowed to have a supportive, working husband. People frown upon me & look at me as a disgraceful Christian for begging for help to survive & stay off the streets. The system makes everything so difficult & so expensive. Targeted Individuals & the Body of Christ should take each other seriously, have patience & compassion to listen & support each other's pain & hurt. Some of us are weaker than others. We should be like family, since our birth families disowned us. I just wish to connect with other Christian Targeted Individuals. I would like to both give & receive support. If you want me to buy your book, I'll buy it if I have the money. If you want me to read your blog, I'll read it. If you want to show me a painting, I'll appreciate that. I'll even spread & share, if you want me to. 

My biological family members & foster family members can care less if I lost my life today. They're not even concerned about their own RELATIVE who's a single, disabled homeless FEMALE forced to live outside on the streets, being stalked, followed, harassed, robbed, sexually assaulted, beaten & raped. They think I deserve to be punished with all those things to happen to me. That's how I know they're reprobate with a seared conscience. They haven't reached out to donate a PENNY! I don't even want any money from them! All of that money they robbed me out of throughout the years! They REALLY hate me now & want no dealings with me after I found out about what they're a part of! They don't even give a phone call for concern, just to see if I'm ok. & the rare moment that they would, it's a fake front to gather Intel to use against me. 

But they'll tell everyone, "Don't help Candy!", yet spread, share & donate to the GoFundMe, CashApp, etc. of STRANGERS! The only concern that any of my family have for me, is for me to be put away in the MENTAL HOSPITAL like an uncivilized dog. To be put away from society, once & for all, FOREVER! 

__________________________________________


[{(Let me quote this again. From THIS website!

https://www.citizensaht.org/targeted-humans-1

-Everything that is done to bring about a target's death is part of the crime of murder, even if it is brought about step by step, removing them from their homes, jobs, family, bed or park bench. Targets are literally run off the face of the earth.

In fact, read the ENTIRE webpage!)}]

& read this.

[{(https://www.targetedevidence.com/

-Many organized stalkers have successfully destroyed their targets, called Illegally Targeted People, putting the target in isolation from family and friends, financial ruin, and utter chaos.)}]

Since this is the case, then why do other legit Targeted Individuals participate in the character assassination campaign against me & shun me for begging, lying & saying that I'm not a real TI? & then, they'll say that me confronting a perp following me with 1 headlight isn't enough proof. But it's proof when they show themselves going through the same thing. & they want their voices to be heard, but I deserve to be punished with my voice being muzzled like a dog. Other TI's refuse to even spread the word & get me help, but they support other TI's in a similar predicament. Y'all know that the gang stalkers are targeting, trafficking & profiting off of us. Where are your grievances about that? Instead, you make excuses for them, saying that they have to feed their families. Again! Who's side are you on? Why are you defending Satanic freemasons, witches, occultists, etc.? But you say, right along with the perps, that I'm crazy, need psych meds & need to be put away. You're the one who's double minded & playing both sides. But you call ME schizo!

_______________________________________

Again, thank you to you REAL ones! To the fake ones, thank you, too!