Allowing Comments On This Blog

I've talked about this before. After the severe bullying on BuyMeACoffee, I'm still not mentally strong enough to allow comments. I don't want the narcissistic demonic gang stalkers to try to bully me & run me off from my own blog. Like as if they think they still have power over me. They still thumbs down each & every one of my YouTube videos. Especially the shorts, where I can still see them. Senseless. If I post a 15-second YouTube video about about frogs croaking after the rain, why should that deserve a thumbs down? I'm not harming anyone. Nobody else would get a thumbs down on such a harmless video. But they tell ME to grow up & act mature! I was told that the online perps get paid for every time they thumbs down my videos & every abusive, offensive comment they make. If I get angry or have an emotional meltdown, then they get paid even more. That's human trafficking, guys! 

When I was taking my detox bath a short while ago, I thought about allowing comments on here. Anyone else who has a blog allows comments. But when I do, I'm "opening myself up to abuse" & therefore deserve the abuse. That I'm making myself "vulnerable". & then, no one would want to hear any of my complaints. Even other TI's would call me a messy, troublemaking "drama queen". They would do victim-blaming & say that I brought it on, myself. The perps won't allow me to have my comments open.

I figured that, if I allow & open up my comments, then HOPEFULLY someone could see a pattern of the harassment. If they would feel like it's strange for me to be bullied & harassed on my own blog for no reason. If some people could recognize the truth. But nobody is really on my side, & nobody will have my back. 

Say, for example, if I have the blog post about 1 of my recipes, the online perps bullying me about the GoFundMe is irrelevant to that particular blog post. This blog is NOT for the online Gang Stalkers! This is NOT for them! They have ZERO rights to be on here. I didn't know how to block all comments when I had that WordPress blog, but I was able to view the abusive comments, reject them & not allow them to be published. They don't care if their comments don't get published, as long as they can get me to SEE them & then freak out. They're hoping that they can cyberbully me to the point of suicide, which is 1 of the Gang Stalking goals. Me disallowing comments is to protect my mental health, while expressing myself freely. 

Tell me how their harassment & abuse is NOT inappropriate or bad behavior! But those SAME hypocritical online trolls got my GoFundMe wrongfully deleted for "prohibited conduct", for exposing the Gang Stalking & seeking help, since I'm supposed to be back on the streets again in about 3 weeks. The Gang Stalking troll activities that they do should be prohibited. I wish BuyMeACoffee administrators would've suspended their accounts for "prohibited conduct", & the perps/trolls were making death threats at me. Nothing was done about it. Same thing on YouTube. But I see that GoFundMe is BIG on worshipping & glorifying LGBTQIA. Hmpf! & it's part of the Illuminati. Speaking truth is "prohibited conduct", according to narcissistic sodomites! Just corrupt! Everything I do or say is "offensive". People criticize everything I do or say, all day long! It's ok for them to abuse & offend me for no reason. I haven't even done you anything!

I wish it was like YouTube, where I can allow public comments, but block the specific profiles of the offenders. I guess, if they can't post to abuse me to death, then no one is allowed to post at all. Other Targeted Individuals can freely do 5-hour YouTube Livestreams, but if I plan a Livestream, they torment & harass me, & my viewers get frustrated with ME for defending myself against them, rather than getting frustrated with them for doing the bullying. So even some of my so-called "supporters" are FAKE! I didn't say ALL OF THEM! The perps love seeing me lose support & friends. Y'all are getting annoyed with the wrong person. People used to always tell me that I need to learn how to stand up for myself. 

I would love to see other supportive Targeted Individuals give me some feedback & tell me their own experiences on how they could relate to what I've been experiencing. Likewise, I would love some interactive, encouraging feedback from anyone reading my short stories or any other content that I have on here. 

As much as I would love to allow public comments on here, I can't. I'm hurt about that. Remember me telling y'all that there are less rights & more rules for Candy Grandpre?