Another Chance

Yesterday, my ex-boyfriend from over a decade & 1/2 ago, texted me. I don't know how he found out my phone number or what state I'm living in. I'm suspicious that the Gang Stalking network might be using him. Maybe not, though. (Trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.)

He texted me, saying that he's changed & that he wants to reconnect with me. He even said that he's willing to move to Florida by me. If he's sincere, this could end my homelessness, once & for all. & I wouldn't have to worry about panhandling or begging. I probably could take down that fundraiser & not have need for it. I know that I never get to have long-lasting friendships & relationships with people, & I might end up back to square one. The perps would probably brainwash him against me, like they've successfully done before. Yes, we were both young back then, but he was a narc back then, too. The ENTIRE relationship was fake & one-sided, which partially resulted in the reason for 1 of my suicide attempts. 

Due to this targeting, I guess I'm not allowed to date or get married. Eugenics. I'm considered as "undesirable". I'm not sure if he would understand or be supportive of me talking about my targeting. 

He wasn't a "handler" back then, but I suspect that he was a perp back then, which might explain why he did the things he did. My biological family members & also the people at the mental health homeless shelter in New York tried to put stuff in his head & turn him against me with lies, false rumors & smear campaigns. It took me years to realize that, if I were to get a new friend or boyfriend, NEVER introduce them to my family. They sabotage & ruin all of my friendships & relationships with their lies, false rumors & smear campaigns.

I don't know if my ex-boyfriend is being used as a male honey pot/honey trap, or if the Gang Stalking network is trying to get him to be a potential "handler". I don't know. 

I had flashbacks of being terrified of his abusive, cruel, narcissistic mother. I only met her ONE time! After we broke up. & it was a psychologically traumatic experience. I feel like foaming up at the mouth, just thinking back on how scared I was of her. I wouldn't want a woman like her for a mother-in-law. 

The ex-boyfriend was too ashamed to introduce me to his mother. He would only call me once every 2 weeks when he was horny. He would wait until she was gone to work, to sneak me over at the apartment. I never met his 2 siblings, either, even though I saw a picture of them.

I think he was a whore the entire time. Many females were telling me that he was cheating on me. I remember a girl, named Andrea, contacted me on MySpace. Yes, I met Alex (not Alex du Pre', but a different Alex) on MySpace years ago. Andrea told me that Alex was cheating on me with multiple women. She was Black, as well. Alex later admitted that he DID cheat on me! I was faithful the entire time. I was lied to since day 1. We didn't even spend Valentine's Day together. I don't recall getting any Valentine's Day gifts from him, either. Narcissistic women kept calling ME the "sloppy seconds" & the "leftover". Alex lied to me & told me that I was his first & took his virginity. Even though he was horrible & sucked in bed, I could still tell that he was experienced & had sex before. 

Alex got with a white girl, named Heather, at his soonest opportunity. & he got her pregnant very quickly after he broke up with me. She had a baby, named Harlequin (Harley). & Alex intentionally tried to make me "jealous" of Heather. Heather pretended to be fake nice, & was trying to, for a brief moment, use & take advantage of my money, wanting me to Western Union her. We didn't get into an argument, but I don't remember why we ended up to stop talking. We just lost contact. 

Alex was stingy & selfish with food. He didn't care that I was homeless. If I was at his house all day, he would give me nothing to eat, or he would fix himself a HUGE plate of food, while serving me the portion size that you'd feed a toddler. Alex never spent any money on me or did anything for me. I was always the one giving him gifts that he didn't appreciate. I think, I remember I tried to cook for him once, & he acted like he didn't like the food I cooked. (I'm not sure. I could be getting that mixed up with another situation.) The only thing he ever got for me was this pendant & some other thing (I don't remember). When we broke up, he DEMANDED to have that pendant back, & people tried to make it like he had a right to be an Indian giver, & tried to make me out to be the "thief". I can care less about a doggone pendant! I never wore one before then, & I definitely wouldn't wear one now, since it probably was an occultic/New Age item. 

Thinking back, he probably could've rescued me out of my homeless situation, & he probably could've moved out of his mom's house, got a job, etc. We probably could've gotten married & had kids. All I can say is, he dogged out a good woman! 

I'm having mixed feelings, though. I would like to forgive him & give him another chance. I don't have the guts to try to contact him back. I'm worried about him being a perp or a potential handler. I'm wondering if he IS a Narcissistic Abuser, trying to use the hoovering technique. That was just so RANDOM & unexpected for him to contact me out of the blue, after so many years. I'm such a worthless loser who doesn't deserve anyone, according to the narcissistic psych world. I would be open to his offer. What if it could get me off the streets, once & for all? What if he's still a compulsive liar? What if he got married & then divorced & has an ex-wife still living? I'm afraid of him being dishonest & lying to me about his vaccine status. I want to remain pure blood. I don't want to be with anyone who got the COVID tests or shots. If someone can't be honest, then that would make me afraid to be with anyone at all. What if he's still brainwashed, conformed to the world & doesn't know the truth? What if he might challenge me or try to force me to shut up, talking about the Bible, Gang Stalking or the New World Order? 

With my age, combined with where the world is headed, I feel like it's too late for me to get with a man, settle down, get married or have kids. I'm not carrying a baby for 9 months, just for it to be illegally confiscated from me by the fake corrupt, Satanic CPS/DFCS system! & my heart goes out to the women who were forced to endure that. 

Another thing. I would love for him to vouch for me that he WAS, in fact, 19, when I was 23 when we met & were dating. My narcissistic perp twin sister made false rumors, lies & smear campaigns, saying that "I" told her that Alex was 14 years old! She thought the lies were funny. She added that to the list of false, made up stories about me being a pedo, which is 1 of the main typical Gang Stalking smear campaigns. You don't play with people's lives & lie about shit like that! 

How was he 14, when he was going to college when I met him, & he was born in 1987? I met him around Labor Day in 2006. Or it probably was ON Labor Day.

This blog was just about EVERYTHING I wanted to say about this situation, since I can't talk about the fake vaccine bullshit on YouTube. 🙄

I dunno. I'm still having mixed feelings. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Update: 04/06/2022

https://youtu.be/QbvaKIGVb0w

I got my final confirmation. 😞🙄🤡