Begging Being Frowned Upon

As you familiar readers know, I'm a homeless Targeted Individual. Many TI's are forced into homelessness, against their will, due to Gang Stalking.

https://coherent-madness.blogspot.com/2007/11/mark-of-beast.html?m=1

http://homelessti.blogspot.com/?m=1

https://www.citizensaht.org/targeted-humans-1

https://web.archive.org/web/20180302114155/http://www.stopcovertwar.com/homeless.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20180301192303/http://www.stopcovertwar.com/blacklisted.html

This website says that the perps want to make sure that the target receives NO income! They get PAID to make sure you have NO income! That's what's happening to me.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180301192303/Stopcovertwar.com/Callnotes.html

The Squat the Planet website isn't a homeless Targeted Individual website, but it's a website that gives ideas on surviving the nomadic lifestyle. 

https://squattheplanet.com/

In fact, STP webmaster is a narcissistic abuser who wrongfully banned my account for discussing how TI's are forced into an unwanted homeless nomadic lifestyle, due to the Gang Stalking.

But anyway, not all Targeted Individuals end up homeless, but a lot of them do. (I wish Indeed.com never shut down their forums, because they had a really good thread on the topic "How To Tell If You're Really Being Blackballed". & it's unsearchable on the Wayback Machine. I thought I saved the thread in my research files, but I guess I didn't. They had at least 3 pages, helping people connect the dots on how Targeted Individuals become blackballed by freemasons, as a result of standing up against Workplace Mobbing & then ending up being forced into homelessness.) This was the link.

https://www.indeed.com/community/legal/how-to-find-out-if-you-re-really-being-blackballed/td-p/2185679/page/3

I wish I could've saved it.

Yes! It's finally available! Thank you, Jesus! I found out that I was able to retrieve the 1st 3 pages, but not the 4th. The 4th page is actually the 1st, & it's the only 1 not archived. Hopefully, someday that page can be archived. The dialogue of threads is in reverse order. Access to that final page would make so much more sense, because that's how the thread started.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201109043044/https://www.indeed.com/community/legal/how-to-find-out-if-you-re-really-being-blackballed/td-p/2185679/page/3

Look at all 4 pages. 

Here's another useful website. See how the elites censor & shut down the truth?

https://web.archive.org/web/20200309130808/http://www.intmensorg.info/homelessness.htm

In society, people tell us to go get a job, like it's so simple & easy. Some people, like me, are too disabled to do day labor. Some Targeted Individuals are force disabled, due to the Directed Energy Weapon torture. They really want to disfigure & maim us. You get 1 half of society saying, "You lazy bum! Stop stealing MY tax dollars, & go find you a job." The other half tells me, "With your xyz behavior, nobody is going to hire you." 

Ok, then. How am I supposed to survive? No friends or family support. I'm in a different state, all by myself. I know not to depend on family for anything. 

Y'all know about the all-too-famous false smear campaigns about me "begging". 

Here's what a perp blogged about me. Where's my right to sue him for defamation, slander & libel? Tort laws?

https://www.tiwatch.org/index.php/2021/10/22/professional-ti-beggar-candy-grandpre-discovers-this-website/

& of course, gaslighting & twisting the truth.

The Gang Stalker Stefan Adams is too old to be such a childish bully. He needs to leave me, Kevin Christian, Bryan Tew & others alone & mind his own business.

https://www.tiwatch.org/

You see? Many TI's have a GoFundMe.

https://www.gofundme.com/s?q=Targeted%20Individuals

https://www.gofundme.com/s?q=Gang+Stalking

But my campaign that I just did 2 days ago got wrongfully shut down yesterday for speaking the truth.

https://gofund.me/184dc74d 

Here's the explanation.

https://gangstalkedcreoleauthor.blogspot.com/2022/03/trying-gofundme-again.html?m=0

That's how you know I'm a real TI, & not fake. (Not to say that the ones who have a campaign up are fake. That's not what I'm trying to say. I've seen some both real & fake TI's on there.) But my point is, them having me shut down is how you know they felt threatened by my truth. I feel disappointed. Maybe I should've left the other GoFundMe up.

Here are 2 videos I did, venting my frustration.

https://youtu.be/aSWk7AOO2xI

https://youtu.be/1s8osENy39I



The Masonic Gang Stalkers won't allow me to get any support or help. They act like they hate me so much, yet they're HEAVILY after my soul! So many people tell me that the streets is no place for a woman. I'm thankful to have been able to be off the streets for almost 6 months. I credit that to God. From the looks of it, if I get my Social Security check on the 3rd, then I can afford to stay in this motel room for another 2 weeks, which would be up until around April 15. If not, then I'll have to either be forced to pack & leave next Friday or cyber beg some more. This is the season with lots of rain, tornadoes & hail. 

People frown upon homeless folks begging/panhandling or sleeping in public. I may do a separate blog post, questioning why public sleeping is frowned upon. But for now, this will be about begging & panhandling being frowned upon. 

To me, homelessness is another type of prison or punishment. For most people, I believe that it's undeserved. Say, you may end up homeless because you lost your house in a tornado or hurricane. Now, you're homeless. Why should you end up with the punishment of living in a prison-like shelter? The way the system operates is, that shelters traffick homeless, to keep them poor, & keep them down. How is a homeless person supposed to get out of his/her situation if he/she isn't allowed to work? If you're homeless, & you have a job (even if you pay to stay there), you end up losing your bed if you're 5 minutes late past curfew. No excuses. No if's, and's or but's about it. Shelter staff are more than glad to rob the poor. I call homeless shelters "exploitative money-hungry prison scam cults". That's exactly how they operate. 

Some homeless people are abused SO BADLY in the shelters that they feel safer & more free on the streets, but end up risking being jailed, since experiencing homelessness or helping the homeless is made to be a crime now. Look up "criminalization of homelessness", if you don't believe me. 

How are homeless people supposed to get out of their situation, if they have no permanent address, no ID, no driver's license, car, etc. & their valuables are always getting stolen by other homeless? 

In my situation, I've talked about how I've been tortured out of my Section 8 home, due to the Gang Stalking & DEW weapons. I was working at Seville Quarter last summer, & shucks! The only way to survive was to just live "comfortably" while on the streets. The fake, dirty YMCA was right next door. For a brief moment, I had it MADE! I didn't have to ask, panhandle or beg for any money, except for that day a pretend "homeless" Gang Stalker stole my backpack. 

But that 3 1/2 times the rent rule was a hindrance, even with me making $10/hr., working full-time hours + my $791 Social Security check. Even for a $700/month apartment or house for rent. You can do the math, yourself. 400 x 4 = $1600. 1600 + 791 = $2,391. Ok. 700 x 3.5 = $2,450. They don't care if you're $2 short. They're still not letting you rent. I'm showing y'all how this system works. The Gang Stalking Workplace Mobbing set-up is why I was forced to quit the last 2 jobs. 

The manager at Seville Quarter (Doug) the Masonic perp threw fits, talking about how he didn't want people working overtime. Same in 2019, working at the YMCA. They hand-picked who to allow to work part-time & who to allow to work full-time. I left Seville Quarter, just in time. Because just before I quit, they started mandating the COVID vaccine, & nearly all my coworkers got the jab, & some of them were getting sick. So, thanks. Y'all did me a favor! 👏

Last night, I YouTube searched the GoFundMe hashtag, & 1 of the 1st results was a (I guess, podcast) about Dr. Dre's daughter putting up a GoFundMe.

https://youtu.be/HveC-yxiG1Q

She got treated by society, how the perps treat me. They called her an entitled "beggar" & "scammer". Whether or not her dad is a celebrity, they dogged her out, just because she's Black! She has 4 kids, & they still expect her to go out & work like a man!

1 of the commenters, (even though she goes along with the fake Sacred Name Cult beliefs) said that a woman shouldn't have to be expected to go get a job. She was 1 of the few who was defending Dr. Dre's daughter. She pointed out about the Bible saying that it's the father's duty to provide for his daughter until the daughter is married, & then the husband should provide. 

I recently did a video. (Let me see if I can go find it), talking about this very thing. People shun me for "begging". They look down on me.

I think this is it.

https://youtu.be/DjLZSFdgSGw

Forced female employment is not in God's will.

Feminism is the reason why women were forced into the workforce. The Body of Christ is supposed to help a Christian single woman who's father is deceased, or a formerly married woman who's husband is deceased widow). Look at the book of Titus in the Bible. 

It's insane how women are expected to go out & get a job! & society has more compassion for a homeless man than a homeless woman, who's "the weaker vessel" & more vulnerable. They don't care if the woman has children. You judge her situation, but what if she has a child because she was raped? Society sickens me. Single homeless women can't really get help. Having a child opens up more opportunities for shelter & housing, but if you're a homeless single female Targeted Individual, & you have a baby, all they're gonna do is falsely deem you as an "unfit" mother & take your child away, putting your child in the MK Ultra program to be human trafficked into the foster care system. They would court order you to see a psychiatrist & take medicine. It's just a big mess! 

But if you're not a TI, & you're homeless & have a baby, then they move you up on the Section 8 list or something like that. 1 of my coworkers from the previous job tried to tell me, "You know what you need to do, Candy? Just get pregnant!" & he had a deceitful-looking smile on his face. 

Tell me why the system helps men get help, & not single women, unless she has a child? There are so many programs for homeless men, & women with children, but not for childless, single women. I saw an able-bodied young homeless 20-year old put up a GoFundMe (I forgot how much the amount was. But it wasn't that much.), & he got well over $100K, & he felt like it was more than he needed or desired. He used the magic word, "military" to get support. He said that he was willing to try to get back on his feet. I believe he truly was in the military. It's just that, you know how society is by worshipping & idolizing military folks. 

Why do people focus on hating a homeless person for begging, condemning you & not knowing your situation? Societal rules tell you, "Do not donate to homeless people", but then for xyz reasons, most homeless people are blocked from getting a job, Targeted Individual or not.

Lemme tell you a quick story. I don't care! This is the truth. Mr. Cliff from Seville Quarter was taking me back to work from the dentist one day last summer. It made me sick that there was a homeless woman standing on the median somewhat near Palafox & Garden downtown. Maybe a few blocks away. He commented, "Look at her, begging! She knows she can work. She can work!" Or something like that, he said. I don't remember word-for-word, what he said. I wonder why he didn't roll down the window to politely offer her a job. Of course, I felt offended, because I was homeless on the streets, my DAMN self! 

There was a man, named Chas Coxson, whom I met downtown on Palafox St. downtown, when I was panhandling. He gave me his business card & offered me a job. I believe this was before I got the Seville Quarter job. So, I filled out the job application + called him once I got done filling it out. He went AWOL on me. I never saw or heard from him again. Hey, I tried! Some Targeted Individuals would've said, "The Gang Stalkers paid him to ghost you. He got compromised".

I called Joe Patti's Seafood, looking for a job, & the manager (or owner?) asked me all sorts of personal questions on the phone. I heard lots of raving reviews on how "good" their food is. I think I found the job opportunity on Craigslist. The man STRAIGHT UP told me that he does not hire homeless people, because "homeless people are trouble", based on ONE experience of a homeless man that he hired! I guess I would've been "trouble", too, because of being vocal about exposing my targeting experiences. I recently ordered food from Joe Patti's, & of course I got perped (cheated).

I already talked about how, on Indeed.com, my job applications get either rejected or ignored. Same with Craigslist. & then Craigslist ends up being a scam sometimes. Certain jobs advertise that no experience is necessary, & yet they refuse to hire you for not having enough experience. How are people expected to GAIN experience, then? 

I feel like, one way to solve homelessness & begging, is to make it easier for people to run a business without government interference, just like the old days. The narcissistic government is all about control, & not help or care. You have to have a license &/or permit for this & that. If your business is food-related, then they want to perform "inspections". They want NWO Illuminati CORPORATIONS to flourish, while small business dies. I think that MANY people could have their own business & job opportunity, if it weren't for this controlling, narcissistic, oppressive fake government that wants us to depend on them as "God". You know, the Nanny State. So, to make & sell fresh, clean organic lemonade on the streets, without a license, is a crime. How, & you're not harming anyone? (Watch, brainwashed narcissistic zombies will try to call me "illogical", saying that I'm "out of touch with reality" because I won't conform to the system or get with the program! I know what I'm talking about!) But if you try to inquire about how to get a license to do such a thing, they refuse to tell you. It seems like the only people who get to successfully make a living, selling stuff, is a Masonic sellout. I went to New Orleans City Hall a few years ago & had trouble. I remember asking about how to sell stuff at the French Market downtown in New Orleans, & the abusive, narcissistic bully security guard threatened me, harassed me & ran me out of the French Market office. I was not allowed to ask any questions. & guess what. I wasn't even homeless during that time. I was still living on Section 8.

Being a Targeted Individual, trying to run a business, the Freemasons use lies, false rumors & smear campaigns to discourage anyone from wanting to be your customer. You're forced to shut the business down because of not getting any sales. & then have to be forced to donate the supplies you paid for out of your own pocket, on Craigslist for free. 

My ebooks & short stories could be my "business" to make a living, but the Gang Stalkers sabotage that. I got my final confirmation today, that this blog is censored & shadowbanned. Google search, "Gang Stalked Creole Author", & it talks about how the search results are omitted. Why? & this blog is fairly new. It's a threat, already! They put a couple of links in the search results, but if you expand the omitted results, then more links to the posts for this blog show up. 

Wow! Right on time. After I thought I was done with this blog post, someone commented under my comment with this video.

https://youtu.be/DFJEZnZmM7I

Housing & Section 8 is a trap.

I just found out that there's part 2 & part 3. I will watch those soon.

https://youtu.be/izhIctiVuUU

https://youtu.be/CNIislGWN9U

Look at this.

https://www.scribd.com/document/211924105/Strahlenfolter-Stalking-TI-What-the-Perps-Do-to-Targeted-Individuals-Notes-From-Our-Callers-Stopcovertwar-com-Callnotes-html