Cheesy Chicken Noodle Stew

For dinner this evening, I made a microwaveable poor man's dinner with the food that I "thought" I was going to save for survival & prepping. My canned & packaged food is running low.

Simply combining cheesy instant mashed potatoes with a can of chicken noodle soup. I'm about to show y'all the video that accompanies this.

Basically, what I did was use a can of Campbell's Yes! Chicken Noodle soup. They were, I think 10 for $10 on sale at Winn Dixie. I know it's not the healthiest or organic, but when you don't have enough money to be able to afford it, or if you don't have a way to cook & make it homemade from scratch, then well, you got no choice. You can use any brand of canned chicken noodle soup (organic or not). Whatever you can afford. This brand is so flavorful & tasty that you don't even need to add any extra salt or seasonings. 

I put it in the microwave for 6 minutes & let it get REALLY hot. Cover it with paper towels, so that the liquid doesn't splatter/splash all over everywhere. & then you won't have to worry about the pain in the ass of having to clean out the microwave. At the end of the 6 minutes, add a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil + 2 slices of American cheese (or any other cheese that's your favorite) & also add enough instant mashed potato flakes to your desired consistency. Stir very well, until the cheese is melted.

Here's the result. Funny thing is, that it will thicken up, as you're eating it, as time goes by. You might think it looks like nasty slop, but trust me! It turned out to taste SOOOOOOO good.

Poor man's microwavable cheesy chicken noodle stew. #survival #homeless #prepper

https://youtu.be/NgvZ4m1Daik

So, if you're homeless living in your vehicle or a hotel/motel room, or even if you have permanent housing, & you're trying to penny pinch, be frugal or save money, or if you're financially struggling, then give it a try, if you have a way to heat stuff up. 

Lol! I was still hungry after eating it, so you might want to add eggs or more vegetables to it. I intended to add some crumpled up seaweed snacks to it, but I just didn't feel like digging so hard to find them. If you wanted to add that, you could crumple up 1/2 the package of $1 seaweed snacks, like Sea Snax or something similar, & mix it in.