Dream I Had This Morning

Well, I can't say "last night". Not after falling asleep after 3 AM most days. It's now currently 10:05 PM. 

I woke up at EXACTLY 9:30 AM, I think. So, just before that, I had a dream about myself being in Terrytown "part of New Orleans West Bank in Gretna". I was walking somewhere. In the dream, I eyewitnessed a domestic violence situation. A man physically abusing & beating on his (I don't know whether she was his girlfriend, fiancee' or wife). & he was, of course, yelling at her. 

Then, I saw my biological older sister Ramona in the hospital. She was crippled up in a wheelchair, suffering heart issues. Strangely, she was EXTRA happy, despite being sick. She was suffering some kind of heart damage. I looked her DEAD in the eyes & said, "You took those doggone vaccines & boosters, didn't you!" 

She skirted around & didn't want to tell me, & then she finally admitted it. Afterwards, I woke up in real life.

I feel troubled & concerned about my twin sister Brandy having a COVID vaccine. I don't know if she got both shots, or any boosters. She's suffering tachycardia right now. 

Mark had the vax, too. I don't know if any other biological family members have the jab. 

I wish I wasn't on bad terms with the family, so I could've warned them. But they would've abused me, shunned me & called me crazy, just like any other truth I tried to tell them. 

I know the abusive, narcissistic fake foster family members are all vaxxed & boosted. I tried to get the Illuminati truth to the foster mom & her oldest daughter Shelly & Shelly's husband Brian. I received opposition. They thought I was a crazy conspiracy theorist. But they've been calling me crazy for pretty much all my life. Why am I in the Gang Stalking program, again? 🤔